No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao to make $26 million + for Bradley fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
    I don't know what Manny's contract with Arum is but I am of the opinion that its long enough to the point of where PBF and Manny will no longer be fighting by the time Manny is a promotional free. Arum will never accept a deal like what is on the table now. So IMO the fight is not going to happen.

The underlined is 100% true and the bold is more than likely true also.

If Manny hasn't left Arum by now based on what VisionQuest told him then that is not going to happen.
    You may be right but again I can't see Bob having such a big ego that he walks away without anything? Maybe he does.... I think if Pac is stating it's his last fight, Bob will take what he can get. Floyd can move on to make bank with Alvarez, Martinez, Khan, Cotto II, Ortiz II etc...

Bob knows he's predicament which is why I think he gets bitter by the day as he will soon be put into the situation where he will either give in to the offer or walk away empty handed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Maybe Pac can counter offer Floyd by stating he'll leave Bob if he gets a cut of that PPV?
      Should they fight, manny will get around 35% of the ppv. I'm sure if it gets close, HBO execs will step in and make something happen.

Best case IMO, manny murks Bradley and sells 900-1mil ppv. Buzz for floyd manny is back, and the 60/40 split floyd wants is clear to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ_DUBB
        [IMG]http://threadbombing.com/data/media/3/******s.jpg[/IMG]

******s -to be a persistent source of annoyance or distraction

I thought this thread was about Manny making 26 million for the Bradley fight...
        Do you want to get banned, yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          You may be right but again I can't see Bob having such a big ego that he walks away without anything? Maybe he does.... I think if Pac is stating it's his last fight, Bob will take what he can get. Floyd can move on to make bank with Alvarez, Martinez, Khan, Cotto II, Ortiz II etc...

Bob knows he's predicament which is why I think he gets bitter by the day as he will soon be put into the situation where he will either give in to the offer or walk away empty handed.
          We both know we dealing with 3 greedy people. Arum is already on record in saying he doesn't give a f@ck if the fight happens or not. Arum has more money than PBF and Manny put together. The fight not happening hurts Manny financially more than anyone else. Arum will go to his grave smiling knowing PBF didn't get over on him with that offer. Being greedy for money is different than being desparate for money. In this case Arum's pride can trump his greed cause he is not desparate for the money.

Wess its crazy how we took the longest route to basically see that we agree on this topic. I am including the dialogue in the other thread as well. LLS

Comment

I thought this thread was about Manny making 26 million for the Bradley fight...
            floyd fans' objective will always be to ride floyd's d1ck all day. the whole point of them being here is to tell us that pac/arum need to make adjustments to their hero's current offers and demands.

the same people who claim they want the fight. they will never require the needed adjustments on their hero to make the fight happen. they're terrified seeing the ball on their idol's court. that's what they are all about.

Comment

"I know it...but I don't think I should say it...."
              "oh, naaaaaaaagers....."

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                that's why it's best to forget about arum and pac if i were floyd fans. there is dibella waiting for floyd's phone call. martinez will accept everything floyd demands.

this pac fight for floyd is clearly making your lives miserable. why go through all that? there is sergio waiting for floyd.

dude, it's floyd fans who are blocking this fight.

Floyd fans are blocking the fight? Yeah, we held a gun to manny's head when he was banging hookers and told him "if you accept the 50/50 split i'll kill you and your family".

Then we kidnapped his kids and sent a ransom note that read: "refuse to sign deal, say you are afraid of needles or you will NEVER SEE YOUR KIDS AGAIN"!!

A few months ago, we all dressed in Nazi gear, went to ARum's house,grabbed his daughter, put a knife to her throat and demanded his future son in law tell manny the cut was too svere to fight floyd May 5th.

Me personally, I am the worst. I demanded a new stadium be built or else I wouldn't buy the fight. Bob said, "ok Big Dunn but floyd wants the fight" I started goose stepping toward himand Bob said "ok, ok I'll tell the world we need a new stadium".

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  The only people who dont want to see a floyd/manny fight are Bob, Roach and pac's diehard fans like yourself. I know you don't wanna see manny lose, especially to someone who has shown him absolutely no respect.
                  dumbest post today.. pac already have a few L's on his record, , aint nothing new. go ahead and talk about those KO's if it'll make u feel better. but to say pac fans doesnt want to see him fight floyd? LOL! we are not the one standing behind floyd backing floyd up with his no ppv share and no 50-50 split LOL! its not like pac have a perfect record to protect unlike someone, maybe thats why this fight hasnt been made yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Floyd fans are blocking the fight? Yeah, we held a gun to manny's head when he was banging hookers and told him "if you accept the 50/50 split i'll kill you and your family".

Then we kidnapped his kids and sent a ransom note that read: "refuse to sign deal, say you are afraid of needles or you will NEVER SEE YOUR KIDS AGAIN"!!

A few months ago, we all dressed in Nazi gear, went to ARum's house,grabbed his daughter, put a knife to her throat and demanded his future son in law tell manny the cut was too svere to fight floyd May 5th.

Me personally, I am the worst. I demanded a new stadium be built or else I wouldn't buy the fight. Bob said, "ok Big Dunn but floyd wants the fight" I started goose stepping toward himand Bob said "ok, ok I'll tell the world we need a new stadium".
                    I wanna know where you get the energy to own these pacstans day in and day out? you do it so gracefully too, must be a natural gift...

Id give u some green, but it wont let me... so instead I will give you my appreciation! here it is!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      We both know we dealing with 3 greedy people. Arum is already on record in saying he doesn't give a f@ck if the fight happens or not. Arum has more money than PBF and Manny put together. The fight not happening hurts Manny financially more than anyone else. Arum will go to his grave smiling knowing PBF didn't get over on him with that offer. Being greedy for money is different than being desparate for money. In this case Arum's pride can trump his greed cause he is not desparate for the money.

Wess its crazy how we took the longest route to basically see that we agree on this topic. I am including the dialogue in the other thread as well. LLS
                      I don't consider it the long route. lol Maybe a little bit of wasted time but in essence I'm drinking a pre-work out shake and waiting for my time in the gym. So had some time to kill but it's all good.

Comment

Working...
                      X