Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you lose respect for Bradley after hearing about his bully past?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a past too,and I know i'm a good dude. It's not that he enjoyed picking on people in wheelchairs. It's that his anger was so bad that he didn't care if you were in a wheelchair. Besides he was a little kid. Things change when you mature.

no respect lost
    Last edited by Paclan; 05-22-2012, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post
      Bradley didn't fight Khan because he was gauranteed a fight with someone better......

But I'm sure you already knew that and aren't just some dumb prick......
      The only dumb prick is the one who thinks he was guaranteed a fight with Pacquiao

Comment

No, but he did gain respect from me with how he treats/accepted his wifes children from another dude as his own.

Comment

I can care less.

Kids do stupid ****. It doesn't always mean that carries into their adult life.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            No, but he did gain respect from me with how he treats/accepted his wifes children from another dude as his own.
            Absolutely.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              The only dumb prick is the one who thinks he was guaranteed a fight with Pacquiao
              Sure, there may have been some "risks" involved i.e. a shot casamayor, but I'm sure you already knew that and aren't just some dumb prick.........

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post
                Sure, there may have been some "risks" involved i.e. a shot casamayor, but I'm sure you already knew that and aren't just some dumb prick.........
                Yeah Bradley was 3rd choice.

Mayweather first, but Bradley probably knew Floyd would duck.

Next was Cotto, Cotto couldn't make 147lbs though.

Bradley was 3rd choice.

And if Bradley would have faced and beat Khan, he would have commanded a much bigger purse against Pacquiao.

Comment

That kid in the wheel chair and others he bullied were cheering and celebrating at home when Kendal Holt socked him and put him on his asss.

So I think he re-paid his debt.
                  Last edited by MindBat; 05-22-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Yeah Bradley was 3rd choice.

Mayweather first, but Bradley probably knew Floyd would duck.

Next was Cotto, Cotto couldn't make 147lbs though.

Bradley was 3rd choice.

And if Bradley would have faced and beat Khan, he would have commanded a much bigger purse against Pacquiao.
                    From the time he signed the TR contract Bradley was Bob's next choice to fight manny. Bob continues to advise manny to not fight floyd and manny wouldn't fight cotto without a ridiculous catchweight, which they knew cotto wouldn't accept.

Comment

why would someones pass bother me? its not like he is still doing the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X