Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you lose respect for Bradley after hearing about his bully past?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He headbutted a paraplegic?

I didn't see the 24/7 yet, where I assume this anecdote originated. What happened?

Comment

He didn't beat up a kid in wheelchair, he didn't know the kid was in a wheelchair and just swung from reflex, when the kid bumped the back of his legs. I totally believe it, why not. Just shows he was always mad and ready to fight. Boxing is a good channel for people who are mad, just like karate or another martial art is.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
          For me, I lost some respect for him. Not only was he a bully, and he hit a kid in a wheel chair who didn't do s*** to him. I know he was "young", but he really hasn't shown me that he is really apologetic for it. He is just kinda like "yeah if I saw him today I would apologize" Thats it? He should do way more than that.
          To quote something Manny Pacquiao might say.

"Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone"

Bradley done wrong, but it is something he deeply regrets.

That kid should have watched where he was going anyways

Comment

The guy grew up in a shitty place, that could screw with the emotions of even the strongest person.....

Looks like he turned out fine though, so no worries. It actually makes me like Bradley more, knowing that he was man enough to change......

Comment

He has the typical traits of a bully.

He tucks his tail and runs like a b1tch when someone stands up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                He has the typical traits of a bully.

He tucks his tail and runs like a b1tch when someone stands up to him.
                Bradley didn't fight Khan because he was gauranteed a fight with someone better......

But I'm sure you already knew that and aren't just some dumb prick......

Comment

no nothing changed

Comment

Most kids are as s holes. Some more than others. People change drastically as they grow up. Even people in their 20s are far from fully grown mentally and change quite a bit during the years.

Comment

He was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X