Ya we get it

Vitali fight in a era of bums

so he wins every rounds. This is not something news worthy

Lennox Lewis swept David Tua

name me one fighter Vitali beat that is as good as David Tua

do it.

People trying to say vitali is the king of this era is like bragging

about being at the front of the ****** bus

I got news for you.. it ain't that far from the back of the ****** bus.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
      Ya we get it

do it.

tennis legend, I knew it was you

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
        What's up with everyone wanting to NOW fight the older bro instead of the younger bro? Are we going to base it off of one fight where he allowed a slap at the weighin & allowed a mouthful of spit to land on his little bro' right before his bout without reprimand?

So Chisora lasted the distance.. big deal.. well it's always A big deal when Vitali doesn't stop you so I DO understand the retirement backlash... but let's keep it real people... until someone wins more than 2 rds in a fight vs the older bro...

Vitali will keep on dominating like no one else before him... Think about that final stat for a second.. After 5 rds is completed IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to WIN on the scorecards vs him.... HE'S THE ONLY ONE IN BOXING HISTORY to NOT ALLOW 3 RDS on the scorecards to his opposition in a bout. Respect the legend of VK.
        Welcome back son! Hope you been well!

So who do you think vk should fight next?
        Last edited by kiDynamite92; 05-21-2012, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Yeah vulnerable...

Comment

Its great to know

that a legend like Lennox LEWIS

don't need a bunch of 'jimmys' to lie about his achivements and hype him up to God status because he is already an ATG'S Atg.

Great to know a legend like Lennox Lewis don't need dick riders like Jimmy to spread false facts about him and to salivate over him because his legendary status is already secured in every ranking there is.

Comment

I hate

guys that go overboard with the fan boyism

Ya we get it VK is a 'semi good' fighter in a **** era..

don't need to go overboard with da *** riding

If VK was a real champion he won't have ducked Haye

VK is sending out his guard dog Chisora to fight Haye instead

lawl

Comment

Ya we get it

do it.

Take a guess as to who's driving that bus... full speed ahead... hint>>> it ain't me & it ain't Vitali.... ummmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  Welcome back son! Hope you been well!

So who do you think vk should fight next?
                  Thanks.. good to be back. I think he should fight Haye.... then Chisora again & finish off with the two giant English pretenders as well in Price & Fury.... get rid of all of England's heavyweight prospects... he could also squeeze in Audley as a doubleheader fight. Mitchell & Wilder also need to learn how to lose & Areolla can come get another tearful as well.

Comment

Its great to know

that a legend like Lennox LEWIS

don't need a bunch of 'jimmys' to lie about his achivements and hype him up to God status because he is already an ATG'S Atg.

Great to know a legend like Lennox Lewis don't need dick riders like Jimmy to spread false facts about him and to salivate over him because his legendary status is already secured in every ranking there is.
                    I got news for you.. son. Vitali beats Lennox in EVERY statistical category you could think of. They've both achieved pretty much the same in terms of championsip belts won & title defenses fought. They both have lost twice.. LL ON two punches.. VK on two injuries.. Vitali has more ko's more rds won & has never tasted canvas or been behind on scorecards.. something Lewis has done often.. I have no idea why fans perceive Lennox to be superior.. perhaps he fought more name fighters.... so just because he has more names on his resume...this puts him on top?

That's bogus.... all those fighters Lewis fought would've had an even harder time with Vitali.. Vitali is superior to Lennox in almost every facet... he beat Lewis to the punch consistently when they fought.. clearly proving who the better boxer was & they both were going toe to toe for 6 rds straight.... it's just bs by fans everywhere to think there was any other fighter besides the Lennox Lewis that showed up for all his previous fights.

Vitali was fighting the best version of Lennox Lewis that was giving his all.. it was the physically strongest VERSION of Lewis & Vitali was manhandling him throughout the fight.. DESPITE coming into that fight with NO EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER fighting an alltime great..

The fact that he dominated him with ease before cuts evened out the bout is supposed to show how great Vitali really is & how he'd fare against anyone but instead we ALL tainted his performance by downgrading the version of Lewis that showed up.... any other version gets an even greater beatdown.. esp. if Vitali doesn't get cut... You can't knock him out & you can't outbox him... it's impossible to do... so your only way to win is to give him a handicap where he's unable to continue the beatdown he is administering... hence his two losses.

Comment

ok if u want funny, then james toney could outclass either brother for 12 rounds easy and he is a fat middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X