No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitscko Is Vulnerable Now... NOT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    What's up with everyone wanting to NOW fight the older bro instead of the younger bro? Are we going to base it off of one fight where he allowed a slap at the weighin & allowed a mouthful of spit to land on his little bro' right before his bout without reprimand?

So Chisora lasted the distance.. big deal.. well it's always A big deal when Vitali doesn't stop you so I DO understand the retirement backlash... but let's keep it real people... until someone wins more than 2 rds in a fight vs the older bro...

Vitali will keep on dominating like no one else before him... Think about that final stat for a second.. After 5 rds is completed IT'S IMPOSSIBLE to WIN on the scorecards vs him.... HE'S THE ONLY ONE IN BOXING HISTORY to NOT ALLOW 3 RDS on the scorecards to his opposition in a bout. Respect the legend of VK.
    Just one factual correction. was not a "mouth of spit" it wa a mouth of clean(ish) water.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      The KO record has returned to its rightful owner(The Brockton Blockbuster)

Vitali is 50% in his last 6 fights, at this rate he will never see that record again.

1. Kevin Johnson Decision
      2. Albert Sosnoski ko (certified Bum)
      3. Shannon Briggs Decision
      4. Odlanier Solis: KO (Bogus ko, came in with hidden knee injury)
      5. Thomasz Adamek: KO ( Dawsons leftovers, no power)
      6. Derek Chisora Decision
      Lol....I can't argue with facts like that Joe C... iT'S really 4 out of 6 as we all know the Briggs non stoppage was an inside job by the powers that be so the Rock can temporarily hold onto Vitali's record (since there's no American heavyweight champ... they have to dig up one in the past to save face with the now tainted ko%) until Vk crushes 4 straight opponents & calls it a career.

Btw... those 3 guys lost a total of 34 rds out of 36 for there trouble. That's two shutouts & 2 rds for Chisora for those doing the math at home. Also keep in mind Solis & Adamek were never ko'ed before & won all of there heavyweight bouts until they faced the most dominating boxer that's ever lived.
      Last edited by jimmy1569; 05-21-2012, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Whats up Jimmy? I'm to tired to dissect and destroy your posts tonight, just wanted to say welcome back.
        I would think after two months.. you would've changed the wardrobe by now... Nice to be back.... son.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Surely it indicates he senses his own vulnerability?

perfect NSB poll material
          The ONLY time Vitali will EVER be vulnerable is when his shoulder is out of it's socket.... his knee loses elasticity or he gets braided by an English fighter that he retires.

Comment

Vitali is maybe 70% of what he was in his prime, and will soon be slipping into the 60's.

Fact is if there ever was a time to get him it's now, he would have Danny Williams'd Chisora 10 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              Glad you're back...polarcub/HayeMaker troll don't know who he's dealing with.
              He will soon enough... lol.... thx buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                Just one factual correction. was not a "mouth of spit" it wa a mouth of clean(ish) water.
                You're right.. a mouthful of water that he spit out... Surely you have more for me than a minor editing detail?

Comment

vitali is a great athlete, i was trying to find the perfect guy for beating him and although most good big heavies have there chance, lewis, foreman, razor ruddock ect i think i would like to see butterbean vs vitali, i think his the only one with the tools to make him look bad. vitali would be considerably slower, and lighter and i can just see that 300 pound right over hand koing vitali hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                    Vitali is maybe 70% of what he was in his prime, and will soon be slipping into the 60's.

Fact is if there ever was a time to get him it's now, he would have Danny Williams'd Chisora 10 years ago
                    I agree with the second sentence.. although Chisora has much better head movement than Williams & a better chin as well.

As for the first sentence..... Vitali's 70% is still good enough to outbox anyone put in front of him if that percentage was true (which it's not) only thing is he won't be able to stop everyone put in front of him... I believe he's 110% of what he once was because he's a smarter fighter now.. he picks & chooses when to put power behind his shots.. he's more patient.. the Chisora fight was one of his worst fights ever & this had to do with Chisora's style & Vitali throwing his shoulder..

i have no doubt if Vitali was healthy.. Chisora wouldn't have lasted the distance as he was just coming in with disregard & Vitali didn't have use of all his faculties.... mainly the left hand.. which keeps fighters at bay & sets up his right handed missiles down the pipe.. HE needs to knock him the F out in a rematch & then wipe out HAYE.

Comment

Originally posted by cameronpaul View Post
                      vitali is a great athlete, i was trying to find the perfect guy for beating him and although most good big heavies have there chance, lewis, foreman, razor ruddock ect i think i would like to see butterbean vs vitali, i think his the only one with the tools to make him look bad. vitali would be considerably slower, and lighter and i can just see that 300 pound right over hand koing vitali hard.
                      Son... why are you waisting my time with this drivel.... at least be funny when you do it. Vitali's jab would KO butterball... everyone knows that....come back with better material... soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X