Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Broke The Jaw of Idiot Chisora's Trainer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have noticed that many of the British fans on the forum no longer have anything nice to say about Haye. I guess you take away the hype and you find out that the reality of the Hayemaker really sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
      LMAO @ Haye dedicating the fight to abused women! This is gonna be fun. Too bad they won't have an HBO Faceoff. That would be epic!
      Boxnation has a faceoff thingy called head to head, they did it for Chisora/Vitali :

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
      Chisore and his team looked like a african assassination squat
      The alternative to the Mayweather mafia and the Cotto cartel?

Comment

Tobey Haye is an UncleTom who will hopefully walk into an overhand right if he's not careful!

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
          LMAO @ Haye dedicating the fight to abused women! This is gonna be fun. Too bad they won't have an HBO Faceoff. That would be epic!
          Boxnation has done a faceoff with vitali and chisora!
          They could do it but with lots and lots of security man

Comment

haygina

hay has a mangina!

Comment

I think this is the first time that two boxers who have openly stated they have each had sex with men are facing each other....watch how much Vaseline gets put on in the corners

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                only a clown like Haye would brag about breaking the jaw of a TRAINER....a 50 yr old trainer...a dude who NEVER did anything woth mentioning in the boxing ring as a fighter....so why would a former unified CW world champ and a former HW champ(a 2 time world champ in boxing's biggest weight classes) boast about some corny ish like this?!?...thats why I live for the day he gets scraped off the canvas!!
                You are being harsh and I wouldn't really say Haye is bragging as it seems as though he is answering a series of questions.

At the end of the day the trainer attacked him and got dealt with as a result. Him being 50 is irrelevant, he is built like a heavyweight and would **** up the majority of posters on this site. Haye had every right to put hands on him.

Comment

del boys trainers looks like one mean f0cking 50 year old once haye cashes in again he will hopefully feck off to LA. he has turned into a fame hungry wh0re.

fingers crossed del boy puts a stern beating on haye and retires his gobby ass.

Comment

Working...
                  X