Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Broke The Jaw of Idiot Chisora's Trainer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so haye is a good guy now or something?

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
      I cant belive the high moral BS i read .The guy looked pretty game despise his age and he came at haye with all the bad intensions of hurting haye, what was haye suppose do just let him hit him in the face or worse ?

It was the right thing to do.

Chisore and his team looked like a african assassination squat looking for blood, the got exactly what the deserved
      no!!!!...its not what Haye DID...he did the right thing!!...its what he's SAYING!!!...a world class fighter is SUPPOSED to handle a dude like Chisora's trainer...nothing to boast about...I know Joe Blows who crack chins on the regular...but I don't see them broadcasting the stuff....Haye is a classic punk!!

again, I agree with how he handled them in Munich...nothing against that G ish!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        no!!!!...its not what Haye DID...he did the right thing!!...its what he's SAYING!!!...a world class fighter is SUPPOSED to handle a dude like Chisora's trainer...nothing to boast about...I know Joe Blows who crack chins on the regular...but I don't see them broadcasting the stuff....Haye is a classic punk!!

again, I agree with how he handled them in Munich...nothing against that G ish!!
        What Haye is saying is that Chisora and his trainer have a screw loose and that even after attacking a pro boxer and getting his jaw broke the trainer still wants to fight him. He's not bragging just saying that they are wired up wrong.

Comment

The funny thing is his trainer took the hayemaker's best bare-knuckle shot and kept coming forward without getting dropped, he didn't drop Chisora either.

Win or lose I don't see this ending well for Haye, he has to live and move around in the area where Chisora and boys hang out. They've already got him in a restaurant once.

Comment

that trainer

lucky he didn't get killed getting in Haye's face like that

Next time you ****ing with David Haye

you pay the price with your life

mother fuker

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
              that trainer

lucky he didn't get killed getting in Haye's face like that

Next time you ****ing with David Haye

you pay the price with your life

mother fuker
              Mike Tyson even right now near 50 years old would make David Haye his b*tch. David Haye doesn't have the mentality to f**k with guys like that.

Why are we acting like David Haye is some tough guy??? He's tough for being a boxer and all, but among his peers he seems like a little b*tch. And f**king up the press conference the way he did and than hitting Chisora with the glass bottle, it was sort of a b*tch move. But still, s**t was entertaining as hell and the HW division does need more personalities like this in my opinion. They just need to back it up in the ring, where Haye failed big time against Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                The funny thing is his trainer took the hayemaker's best bare-knuckle shot and kept coming forward without getting dropped, he didn't drop Chisora either.

Win or lose I don't see this ending well for Haye, he has to live and move around in the area where Chisora and boys hang out. They've already got him in a restaurant once.
                If Chisora's "boys" are anything like him, I wouldn't feel safe around them. Chisora is just a lunatic, you don't know whehter he's going to spit on you or try and f**k you or some s**t. The guy needs medication. It's one thing to be from a neighborhood and hang around with the wrong people, it's an entirely different thing to act like Chisora does. He doesn't act like a guy from the neighborhood, he acts like the guy you see at the Mental Hospital.

Comment

I expect to see a Royal Rumble rather than a boxing match when these two meet. You can easily imagine Chisora's trainer getting in the ring with a chair whilst Chisora is distracting Haye haha.

Comment

Chisora is a street thug and does not know how to act in a professional manner.

Comment

lol, haye sounds like he posts here on NSB... "idiot chisora"

Comment

Working...
                      X