No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute vs Allan Green is next no dobut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    You're a terrible poster. You make some of the worse threads ever.

Anyways, since Dawson might be busy with Ward. I wouldn't mind seeing Kessler with the winner of Bute-Froch.
    If there's no rematch clause in that match-up, I find that a very real possibility, but it will be difficult to agree on venue as all 3 has massive homesupport.

Comment

Lucian Bute, the loser killer!

Comment

What a **** thread. Op is pissing on a guy who's travelling to Froch backyard next week. I'm a big fan of ward but Bute travelling to Nottingham shows the guy has the balls, ward should try it sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          What a **** thread. Op is pissing on a guy who's travelling to Froch backyard next week. I'm a big fan of ward but Bute travelling to Nottingham shows the guy has the balls, ward should try it sometime
          Bute's only making the trip because he thinks Froch is easy pickings. If this was Froch pre-Ward, then I very much doubt he'd be taking the plane flight over.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            Bute's only making the trip because he thinks Froch is easy pickings. If this was Froch pre-Ward, then I very much doubt he'd be taking the plane flight over.
            Froch pre ward was a super 6 fighter so that we will never know. Your just making assumptions. I got bute winning next week and I would have had him winning at any stage of Froch career

Comment

Bute could make more money continuing fighting cabdrivers and hobos in Quebec. He chose to seek a challenge overseas and deserves props for that for sure.

Comment

Bute is about to fcuk up froch, but he'll never credit for it

Comment

Bute's gotta keep that losing fighter train running
                  so this stupid faj got banned

tragic

Comment

Bute's gotta keep that losing fighter train running
                    Why do you say that? Bute tried to get Ward and was willing to come to the states for the fight but Ward said no so he is going to the back yard of the next highest ranked guy, Froch. What more can Bute do?He won't fight Green.He only wants to fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                      so this stupid faj got banned

tragic

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

STUPID STUPID TS. Not reading the rules and just posting trolling threads that make no sense..

Comment

Working...
                      X