This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aidonia View Post
    well thats just an ego thing because they are trying to negotiate a fight and one doesnt want to give into the other (physcological edge).

i dont read too much into that, so is everybody not taking random blood testing is cheating? in that case floyd could have been cheating before coming out with this protocol. its just rediculous to insinuate something u have no proof of - highly unprofessional of a world champion and somebody kids look up to.. in fact its childish behaviour, its like spreading rumours on the playground.
    Aren't you doing the same thing. Where are your facts? You said Floyd is voicing his opinion but so are you.

Comment

I love how if this was a thread about pac it would have been deleted in 2.4 seconds and the user banned.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        yeah i can accept that but it sort of defeats the object tho doesnt it because he knows a start and end date.
        I see where your coming from but I don't think a fighter using peds when they are not training or fighting would aid them if they stopped during the random testing/fighting peroid. Maybe it could though, I dunno, I see your point tho.

Comment

If this was about Pacquiao, this clown would have been banned and this would have been deleted in less than 5 minutes.

Why are these clowns now saying Floyd is, because Berto and Peterson tested positive, it's bulls**t.

Comment

these peeps like berto and peterson (and possibly mayweather) obviously never worry about getting tested positive. why else are they so bold in demanding tests when they're the ones who are doping? the easy answer is they knew someone will cover their tracks for them by bribing. who would cancel boxing events worth millions of dollars in preparation? this time something went awfully wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              bollocks. how is it random when he knows a start and end date?

He isnt being tested now the fight is over and he knows that. so how the fcuk is it random?!
              you do remember that Pacc wanted Announced testing for blood and wnated toknow the end date, right?

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                you do remember that Pacc wanted Announced testing for blood and wnated toknow the end date, right?
                i dont give a fcuk what pac wants to be honest. take it to a pacquiao thread.

Comment

I reported your thread.

There is CLEARLY a stick at the top of the page which states NO MORE DRUG ACCUSATION threads or you will be perma banned.

Read what the mods say before you break the rules.

Comment

You sound stupid as ****, get a life dude.

Comment

[QUOTE=Aidonia;12146669]well thats just an ego thing because they are trying to negotiate a fight and one doesnt want to give into the other (physcological edge).

i dont read too much into that, so is everybody not taking random blood testing is cheating? in that case floyd could have been cheating before coming out with this protocol. its just rediculous to insinuate something u have no proof of - highly unprofessional of a world champion and somebody kids look up to.. in fact its childish behaviour, its like spreading rumours on the playground.[/Q

What in the hell do you think you're doing? You're accusing a man of juicing when you have no proof. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.what childish behavior on your part.

Comment

Working...
                      X