No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
    Yeah little****. Let's get behind pac and all sing kumbaya why don't we?

STFU! IDGAS who does the job! The NSAC, the ruler of the universe, etc. Stick with sukking Floyd's balls.

I maintain if there's no proof, then no harm done.
    The day you lose your nationalistic bigotry, you will see the beauty of the world out side your backyard.

This isn't about Floyd. This is about the movement on better drug testing systems for the sport. Don't let your nationalistic pride deprive you of seeing how the sport is now becoming better, simply because of your dislike of one fighter because of pity nationalistic pride.

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
    -Albert Einstein
    Last edited by littlemac; 05-19-2012, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I'm guessing your list didn't include the 110 Rugby athletes that failed tests for doping from 2003-2008????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...-failures.html

So no, America isn't the worst or the only country, moron.
      Americans had the most drug cheats listed more than any other nationality by a mini mile....

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
        You Heard.

Americans cheat in every single sport the participate in. Carl Lewis and LeShawn Marriot in Athletics, Shane Mosley, Fernando Vargas, Andre Berto, LAmont Peterson (The list goes on, and on, and on, and on.....) in Boxing, Josh Barnett, Chael Sonnen, Mo Lawal in MMA, Pretty much every Basketballer, every American Footballer, Ice Hockey player and Baseballers like A-Rod n dat (I don't know to much about these **** American sports due to them being boring as **** and steroid ridden)

I truly believe if every American athlete got tested on a much more regular basis and randomly then there would be no NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB.
        There would be probably the same number of world level boxers in USA than there is in the UK.

And as for Floyd Mayweather, don't even get me started on my man Lol.
        Lamont Peterson asks for drug testing and gets caught, Floyd Mayweather is EXACTLY the same, except he never gets caught and he also ducks all the best fighters in their prime as well to keep his 0

American = Cheating, corrupt *****holes dat think they rule the world in every sense including sports.
        Hahahaha **** off man. Americans ent ****. Drive by shootings goin on cos they're to ***** to go toe to toe, they'll shoot you when you can't fight back.
        ****in Minors
        You draw your own conclusion Peterson lives in DC, he spars Floyd who lives in Vegas. Peterson goes to a Doctor in Vegas to get Roids. I bet the steroid police's hunch would be Lamont hit up Floyd on where to get some stuff that undectable. Well that's until WADA or VADA I bet Floyd dosn't use these organazations to do his little fake blood test on 24 7

Comment

• Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
          One of the smartest posts I've seen on Boxingscene.

Agreed one hundred percent though. There are clean fighters as well as cheaters of all nationalities and races. Your race and nationality are not indicative of your free will (well unless you live under a dictatorship, things might be a little different). The person individually is responsible for their actions not the nation or race. So yes all this is extremely laughable.

Thanks for being smart.
          All I was getting it. All coutnries athletes do it.

Comment

• If these threads are to be considered logical then every single person in the whole world is on PEDs until proven otherwise.

Only thing that should be done is mandatory testing for everyone in all countries. You step into the ring and it's sanctioned by a governing body it should be treated with professionalism and testing should be administrated. Simple as that.

Comment

All I was getting it. All coutnries athletes do it.
              Agreed

It would be ridiculous to say that out of the 7 billion people that inhabit this world, there isn't at least ONE idiot in every country that cheats in one way or another.

Comment

Look up List of Doping in Sports, I think you'll be surprised at the countries that are listed. America is by no means the majority of the doping cases in sports worldwide.

Can't compeat in boxing??? That's why America still for the most part produce the best boxers in the sport???

Boxingscene the last 24 hours has turned into "Bash America", it's laughable these clowns coming out of the wood work because 2 American boxers got caught using PED's. If you think Americans % wise use more then any other country, you are delusional man.
                I have looked up List of Doping in Sports and yes America are by far the Majority for steroid use, and this is not even a full list, Many have not been listed. I remember one English Sprinter dat got busted for Smoking ganja, he isn't there. And as i Have said, steroid users Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, Lamont Peterson, Andre Berto and LaShawn Merrit weren't listed either.
                So there is probably at least double the Americans that have actually been listed

Comment

• There is a drug problem in American sports that's irrefutable and there has been for a long time.

No one is saying ONLY American athletes are users. All the nationalistic crap on here just shows the maturity level on these boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    There is a drug problem in American sports that's irrefutable and there has been for a long time.

No one is saying ONLY American athletes are users. All the nationalistic crap on here just shows the maturity level on these boards.
                    Agree 100%. I am pretty much talking about the Non-Americans that are coming to the conclusion that doping is worse in America than any other country, when the research clearly shows it's not. That dozens and dozens of countries have as bad i fnot worse doping problems in their sports.

American boxers and athletes don't use any more than any other countries do. All countries this s**t is rampant in.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      The day you lose your nationalistic bigotry, you will see the beauty of the world out side your backyard.

This isn't about Floyd. This is about the movement on better drug testing systems for the sport. Don't let your nationalistic pride deprive you of seeing how the sport is now becoming better, simply because of your dislike of one fighter because of pity nationalistic pride.

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
                      -Albert Einstein
                      nationalism nonsense.

pacman can be black, spanish, arab, it won't change anything about floyd and his fanboys. pacman accepted the test three years ago and you idiots kept singing the same song just to protect your undeserving chicken.

this is about a movement nonsense. who are you fooling? this is about a witchhunt. you only focus on one person because of your love for one chicken.

nobody is against testing. it's even stupid to say such things. it's as if objecting to it will mean anything. the authorities can pretty much do anything they want with or without anybody's objection.

one thing is clear now. the ones who are accusing people of cheating are now suspects themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X