Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he was caught via urine testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Says the guy named after an American who is a drug cheat...

PEDs are rife in all sports & used by all nationalities also there is a sticky saying not to make these sort of threads or you'll be facing a ban.
      I'm a big Chael fan you know. I don't really care that he cheated to be honest. It's just these American sports fans that always say how poor us Brits are at sports and how **** 'soccer' is when you're all a bunch of cheating pricks.Americans think they are bigmen n dat cos they 'take each other out' wid 'big tackles' in NFL... How's about they try their ****in hand at Rugby, your boys wouldn't last 5 ****in minutes in a sport that us English have championed over the last decade. Unless they were juiced up of course.
      Guaranteed if NFL got tested properly on a random basis, half of the entire damn roster would be banned, and the other half would be weak and not as good due to having to stop taking them in fear of a ban.
      You really think the SuperBowl would be as popular if you all stopped cheating? I reckon Rugby would probably be the most watched sporting event in the world (Behind the Soccer World Cup) had all the players been juicing like you US nationals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Yea back in the 80's Hearns thought Leonard was on something. He asked for it steroid for their rematch. He didn't get it though.
        Did he? Thats news to me. Do you have a source?

Comment

• Still mad about Ward-Froch huh?

Comment

• american sports thrive off steroids its a known proven fact cant argue with you on that one .

Shame because we once did have greats like babe ruth , muhammed ali , magic johnson , jackie robinson etc before all the cheats started invading .

everybody trying to gain a edge at all cost

Comment

• Yanks exposed

Comment

• Originally posted by Starof David View Post
                Still mad about Ward-Froch huh?
                Lol, no cos I like Ward. Ward smashed Carl to bits and deserves to be P4P no#1 IMO.
                Ward i have no suspicions about. He is a boxing Geek lol, Boxing is his entire life and he works damn hard man, deserves his success!

Comment

• @ People saying "VADA is the real thing!"

People..

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
                    Lol, no cos I like Ward. Ward smashed Carl to bits and deserves to be P4P no#1 IMO.
                    Ward i have no suspicions about. He is a boxing Geek lol, Boxing is his entire life and he works damn hard man, deserves his success!
                    You don't have suspicions about Ward? He works with Victor Conte and I heard he ducked testing

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      @ People saying "VADA is the real thing!"

People..
                      CIR is the real thing.......until they find a way to get around that.

Comment

Working...
                      X