Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Question: when was VADA formed?

Please answer. When was VADA's FIRST test?
    o no, Don't do that... lol

Comment

• Smh. 2 fights i was looking foward to down the drain.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        lmao. the FBI also hires agents with no criminal background whatsoever. there goes your logic, idiot.
        Yeah, but those guys fail. Which is when they bring in the guys that actually know something about it.

In this case, Floyd is the one who seemed real eager to point fingers, like he had a heavy conscience.

It makes sense too. If he was so concerned about fairness, why would he cheat Marquez on the scales and brush it off by throwing money at it?

He's a liar, and a hoax. His whole career is built on lies and fighting "names" who were either too small, too old, or bums to begin with (Hatton).

I smell a rat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marston View Post
          Yeah, but those guys fail. Which is when they bring in the guys that actually know something about it.

In this case, Floyd is the one who seemed real eager to point fingers, like he had a heavy conscience.

It makes sense too. If he was so concerned about fairness, why would he cheat Marquez on the scales and brush it off by throwing money at it?

He's a liar, and a hoax. His whole career is built on lies and fighting "names" who were either too small, too old, or bums to begin with (Hatton).

I smell a rat.
          how often do they fail??? nevermind dont answer that, keep trolling with ur alt.

Comment

I smell a rat.
            Cool story bro

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              how often do they fail??? nevermind dont answer that, keep trolling with ur alt.
              How often does Floyd fight prime fighters in his own weight class?

Nevermind don't answer that. Its been a while.

Comment

• Tell me he has testasarone issue as well

Comment

• Originally posted by ONEBOX
                  Damage control!! The one group of fans who love to point fingers at others when it was 2 of their very own..
                  Black people huh? Well im black and never been a berto fan. He sucks IMO

Comment

How often does Pac fight prime fighters in his own weight class?

Nevermind don't answer that. Its been a while.
                    I know this is how you really feel.... let it out bro, let it out...

Comment

• I love the way that certain people have turned this into a racial thing.

If one of their fighters tested positive, that would consist of 50% of their athletes.

Comment

Working...
                      X