Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another huge disappointment. Another huge reason for random drug testing.

Comment

• I'll bet the house it was a tainted supplement. I could run down a list of well known supp companies who's products were tainted with trace amounts of nandrolone, it's actually quite common. One example was Nitrotech from Muscletech, their protein tested positive for trace amounts of nandrolone years ago. I wouldn't be so quick to throw Berto under the bus just yet. Half of this stuff you can just walk in and buy in GNC.
      Last edited by switchsouthpaw; 05-18-2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• This makes me think Floyd is dirty. He's talks like a guy who is concerned about other cheaters because he's a cheater himself and knows how to spot them.

Did he test with VADA? Or with another org?

Comment

• Manny refusing to take any NADA or USADA testing has to give everyone pause. Until he does, Floyd ruled this generation and Manny was a hyped up cheat, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marston View Post
            This makes me think Floyd is dirty. He's talks like a guy who is concerned about other cheaters because he's a cheater himself and knows how to spot them.

Did he test with VADA? Or with another org?
            lol u make absolutely no sense. keep saying what ur saying tho if it makes u feel better. smh. and he tests with USADA.

Comment

This now makes Toney, Mosley, Peterson and Berto.

Some people in this thread that somehow Floyd did this, but if anything Berto testing positive just makes him more su****ious.

Is Floyd using VADA?
              Question: when was VADA formed?

Please answer. When was VADA's FIRST test?

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                lol u make absolutely no sense. keep saying what ur saying tho if it makes u feel better. smh. and he tests with USADA.
                The fbi hires criminals to help them catch other criminals in their field. Like in the movie Catch me if you can, they hired Frank Abagnale to help them catch other counterfeiters.

Floyd started all this steroid talk like he knew something. Which makes me wonder how he knew so much about it.

Probably cuz' he's a cheat too.

Comment

• Why am I not surprised by this. SMH.

Comment

The fbi hires criminals to help them catch other criminals in their field. Like in the movie Catch me if you can, they hired Frank Abagnale to help them catch other counterfeiters.

Floyd started all this steroid talk like he knew something. Which makes me wonder how he knew so much about it.

Probably cuz' he's a cheat too.
                    lmao. the FBI also hires agents with no criminal background whatsoever. there goes your logic, idiot.

Comment

• So does anyone think that IF Pac would have taken the extra testing back in 2009 instead of ducking Floyd to fight Clottey, that Peterson and Berto wouldn't have made it a point to ask for extra testing? AKA wouldn't have ever been caught?

Meaning, extra testing wouldn't have been a big deal, because it only became a big deal just as soon as Pac gave a thousand pitiful excuses to not submit to them. At that point extra testing became a major issue and obviously it still is.

Makes you think.. Maybe it's a good thing that Pac ducked Mayweather because of testing. It was for a greater cause.... and made testing a major issue.

lol At least thats a good way at looking at why Pac ducked Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X