Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It seems Floyd getting hit and being made to actually fight has raised his stock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    nothing wrong with that either
    I understand you guys are consumed with PPV numbers. You never think about anything other than Floyd's next PPV earnings. I still don't have any clue why it means so much to you.

Titles like "raised his stock..." hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      No, when warrior chooses to fight it out even though they can clearly outbox their opponent to a 12 round decision .... like lets say Morales

their stock goes up

when you're forced into a fight because your legs are starting to go like Floyd, his stock really doesn't go up.

He might sell a lil more just because people want to see him lose and he's losing his legs and getting older so it might happen
      Not directed at you. But the bold is the some the dumbest ***** talked about daily on here. So you gonna line a persons pockets just to see them lose and so far 43 times all those people who paid to see him lose actually turn out to be the losers. Whether they bought tickets or all of his ppv fights. What they lost the most and can never get back is the time invested in watching someone they want to lose always win. They should be ashamed of themselves for being that dumb.

Comment

No, when a warrior chooses to fight it out even though they can clearly outbox their opponent to a 12 round decision .... like lets say Morales

their stock goes up

when you're forced into a fight because your legs are starting to go like Floyd, his stock really doesn't go up.

He might sell a lil more just because people want to see him lose and he's losing his legs and getting older so it might happen
        You had me at "... their stock goes up."

Holy Air Bags!!!

Comment

My god people.....his legs weret same as the Mosley and Ortiz fights. The only difference is while Ortiz cut the ring off a few times and kept him on the ropes a few times, Miguel cut the ring off a lot and forced him on those ropes, and actually tried to do work in the ropes.

He was the same as the Mosley/Ortiz fights, and proved he can box and move, keeping the fight in the middle, the first 4 rounds against Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            Not directed at you. But the bold is the some the dumbest ***** talked about daily on here. So you gonna line a persons pockets just to see them lose and so far 43 times all those people who paid to see him lose actually turn out to be the losers. Whether they bought tickets or all of his ppv fights. What they lost the most and can never get back is the time invested in watching someone they want to lose always win. They should be ashamed of themselves for being that dumb.
            ....out of all the people that I regularly watch PPV fights with, i'm the only 1 that actually wants to see Floyd win.

most just buy it or pitch in as an excuse to drink and throw a party.....
            and if Floyd loses or gets knocked out... it's a plus
            that was the sentiment with the Ortiz and Cotto fights anyway

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
              If he had just boxed and moved and won 12-0 it would have just been another win.but with him ****ing it out and getting bloody in the process it seems like hardcore fans and HBO seem to respect him more and his next ppv will more than likely sell even more than this one

When Floyd boxes, it is beautiful to watch for us purists. When he mixes up his game though, gets a little dirty, he will get more and more fans. You have to admit, Floyd getting aggressive and walking down these young lions is amazing. Nobody from this point on can question his strength and toughness. He has the best all around game in the past 25-30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                I understand you guys are consumed with PPV numbers. You never think about anything other than Floyd's next PPV earnings. I still don't have any clue why it means so much to you.

Titles like "raised his stock..." hehe...
                im just making a thread man.ppv#'s are good for the sport i love which is boxing.if you dont like it please feel free to go to another thread.im not here to argue with anyone today

Comment

No, when a warrior chooses to fight it out even though they can clearly outbox their opponent to a 12 round decision .... like lets say Morales

their stock goes up

Floyd's legs were the same as the Mosley and Ortiz fights, and pretty much the same as the Marquez fight. Floyd lost some speed during his first layoff, between the Hatton and Marquez fights.

Why you d**k ride anything Mexican related, and I like Mexican fighters, is beyond me. You do it almost everytime you post here. It's as bad as HUGH GRANT jocking anything Pacquiao related.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    You had me at "... their stock goes up."

Holy Air Bags!!!

it does.......

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      When Floyd boxes, it is beautiful to watch for us purists. When he mixes up his game though, gets a little dirty, he will get more and more fans. You have to admit, Floyd getting aggressive and walking down these young lions is amazing. Nobody from this point on can question his strength and toughness. He has the best all around game in the past 25-30 years.
                      thats what im saying the man is cementing his legacy

Comment

Working...
                      X