Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It seems Floyd getting hit and being made to actually fight has raised his stock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    well i thing his accuracy going down had more to do with those 10 ounce gloves to be honest,thats why cotto wanted them cause they helped him cover up more

lol...whatever makes you happy

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      he wont sell more ppvs in his next fight because of how he fought and anyone who thinks that is stupid, it will depend on WHO he is fighitng.
      if you think the way he fought didnt win him some new fans then i dont know what to tell you.it was very smart to fight like that on a Mexican holiday we all know they love that **** not to mention im sure he won some new Puerto Rican fans

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        lol...whatever makes you happy
        not saying you are wrong at all man that was just my opinion your's may be true also............

Comment

why is that????
          Self-preservation, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Self-preservation, baby.
            nothing wrong with that either

Comment

No, when a warrior chooses to fight it out even though they can clearly outbox their opponent to a 12 round decision .... like lets say Morales

their stock goes up

when you're forced into a fight because your legs are starting to go like Floyd, his stock really doesn't go up.

He might sell a lil more just because people want to see him lose and he's losing his legs and getting older so it might happen
              Last edited by LeG00N; 05-18-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

no he didnt dumb his style down he just stood his ground more,he was still evading the damaging blows and fighting smart
                well i thing his accuracy going down had more to do with those 10 ounce gloves to be honest,thats why cotto wanted them cause they helped him cover up more
                He did dumb it down cause half the jabs Cotto landed if PBF was fighting his normal style would have never landed. I know Cotto missed a great deal of the heavy and damaging shots he threw. That still doesn't mean PBF didn't dumb down his style cause it could have been an easier fight. But like you said people would have complained so he didn't do that. PBF style vs Cotto is the same as when Jay-z said "I dumbed down my lyrics so I can double my dollars." There is no difference IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  No, when warrior chooses to fight it out even though they can clearly outbox their opponent to a 12 round decision .... like lets say Morales

their stock goes up

when you're forced into a fight because your legs are starting to go like Floyd, his stock really doesn't go up.

He might sell a lil more just because people want to see him lose and he's losing his legs and getting older so it might happen
                  like others said his legs looked fine in the 1-12 especially the 12th where he was moving around the ring and almost dropped Cotto

Comment

like others said his legs looked fine in the 1-12 especially the 12th where he was moving around the ring and almost dropped Cotto
                    his legs aren't the same. believing he actually cares about entertaining people after an entire career, 40 fights... when he happens to be getting older
                    is foolish and delusional

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      his legs aren't the same. believing he actually cares about entertaining people after an entire career, 40 fights... when he happens to be getting older
                      is foolish and delusional
                      i didnt say he did anything on purpose man i said Cotto FORCED him to fight and the fans benefited from it

Comment

Working...
                      X