Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley: "If Pacquiao Comes Straight At Me (I'll KO Him) It Will Be A Short Night"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predicted that Floyd's fight with Cotto would be much tougher than people thought. I thought it would end up a draw or a split decision for Floyd. The official score cards were bogus. The fight was very close and it came down to the last 2 rounds in my opinion. Floyd won those rounds big and deserved the win. So the same way I predicted that, I'm predicting that Bradley will beat Manny in a close fought fight. In which, will set up a mega rematch.

Think about it, who else is there for Manny to really fight besides Floyd? We all know that fight may never happen. So how will Arum continue to make big bucks off of his cash cow??? Simple! If the fight is close, it goes to the fighter Arum is trying to make a star. He kills 2 birds with 1 stone. He succeeds in making Bradley a household name by beating Manny and sets up a huge rematch. All this without dealing with Floyd or Golden Boy Promotions. Its the mind of a great business man. I don't agrre with it, but its true. But, Tim is my boy and I think he has all the tools to beat Manny fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      are we talkin about that bradley whose most recent win.is casamayor? man is he in for a rude awakening on july 9. pac always gives that impression of being a nice guy, but in the ring he's a monster.
      Disturbing watching that fight trying to gauge Bradley's chances against Pacquiao. I counted about 900 or so opportunities for Pacquiao to take Bradley's head off. Bradley will have to be many times more intelligent than he's ever been.

Comment

timmeh being funny

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
          I predicted that Floyd's fight with Cotto would be much tougher than people thought. I thought it would end up a draw or a split decision for Floyd. The official score cards were bogus. The fight was very close and it came down to the last 2 rounds in my opinion. Floyd won those rounds big and deserved the win. So the same way I predicted that, I'm predicting that Bradley will beat Manny in a close fought fight. In which, will set up a mega rematch.

Think about it, who else is there for Manny to really fight besides Floyd? We all know that fight may never happen. So how will Arum continue to make big bucks off of his cash cow??? Simple! If the fight is close, it goes to the fighter Arum is trying to make a star. He kills 2 birds with 1 stone. He succeeds in making Bradley a household name by beating Manny and sets up a huge rematch. All this without dealing with Floyd or Golden Boy Promotions. Its the mind of a great business man. I don't agrre with it, but its true. But, Tim is my boy and I think he has all the tools to beat Manny fair and square.
          So you think Pac-Bradley is fixed?

Comment

It's going to be a short night because Pac's going to ruin him. Can't wait to bump all these threads where people are tearing into Pac and saying Bradley's got him shook.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
              You know, I don't know what some people be thinking on this site. I have crazy respect for Manny. I love his style of fighting. He has a lot of heart. But what makes everyone think he is invincible? I've been watching boxing for over 25 years now and I have never witnessed an invincible fighter.

What fight of Bradley have these people watched to make them think he will get crushed? What fighter has Manny destroyed to make them think he will do the same to a skilled fighter like Bradley? What skilled hardnosed fighter has Manny truly ever beaten? Manny has a great resume. But all, with the exception of Marquez and Morales, were tailor made for him. Look at the problems that Morales and Marquez presented. They knew how to hit and not get hit. In other words they were skillfull boxers who could outbox Manny. It wasn't about their power. They made Manny miss and countered him effectively. They also knew when to get aggressive and take the fight to him. They mixed it up so that Manny could not adapt. (I'm talking about the 1st fight with Morales when he was a little fresher.)

For some reason, people think that Bradley is this straight ahead slugger that will go toe to toe with Manny all night. That is simply not the case. They are talking about something they have know clue about. They must have only watched a couple of Tim's fights. Timothy Bradley will be the biggest threat to Manny next to Floyd. Manny is one dimensional and can't adapt in the middle of a fight. His only chance to win this fight is to KO Bradley. Sounds crazy as hell to Pac fanatics, but will be painfully true. Tim has the skills to outbox Manny on the outside and rough him up like no other on the inside.

Manny is going to HELL on June 9th, and he will have to fight like a demon to win. If he comes out on top, he will prove that he is this beast that everyone claims he is. But remember, he struggled against an old Shane Mosley. Why? Because Shane would not stand straight in front of him. He made Manny do a lot of reaching and missing.The problem was, Shane is shot and couldn't make him pay. Now, he has a young undefeated, and confident 28 year old skilled warrior in front of him that will make him pay. Pac fans, prepare yourself for what you think will be an upset. A die hard BOXING fan knows that it is only the inevitable.
              what fight vs a southpaw did bradley turn tail and box on the back foot?

Comment

KO'ing Pacquaio is not an option, forget about it.

Comment

He will come straight at you cause he won't have any respect for your punches but the one hitting the canvas won't be him.

Everyone has a plan to not brawl and to box but Bradley is not seasoned enough to stay composed. Even JMM was forced into some exchanges.

Comment

Nice talking Bradley, but see, Pacman has higher KO win Percentage than you, and if Pacman is well focus on the fight he's gonna move laterally duck and wave with speed and power, better watch out...but I still expect a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ANIMOSITY View Post
                      what fight vs a southpaw did bradley turn tail and box on the back foot?
                      He's been watching boxing for 25 years yet he's basically comparing Bradley to JMM and Morales.

Comment

Working...
                      X