Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley: "If Pacquiao Comes Straight At Me (I'll KO Him) It Will Be A Short Night"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The *******s are in for a rude awakening

Comment

Originally posted by Trophyboy23 View Post
      Im sorry but I think Bradley is a joke, just my opinion.
      I agree. Bradley isn't getting the KO - not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        I been heard this interview,but it was a good one..

Comment

No you won't timmy. We all know you've already been bought out by bob.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            I agree. Bradley isn't getting the KO - not a chance.
            i don't think even bradley himself believes what he's saying.
            it's just a part of the top rank script to try to convince the general public that bradley is some kind of knockout artist.

Comment

Comment

Bradley has a good chance.marquez exposed pacman without a doubt.WAR bradley

Comment

You know, I don't know what some people be thinking on this site. I have crazy respect for Manny. I love his style of fighting. He has a lot of heart. But what makes everyone think he is invincible? I've been watching boxing for over 25 years now and I have never witnessed an invincible fighter.

What fight of Bradley have these people watched to make them think he will get crushed? What fighter has Manny destroyed to make them think he will do the same to a skilled fighter like Bradley? What skilled hardnosed fighter has Manny truly ever beaten? Manny has a great resume. But all, with the exception of Marquez and Morales, were tailor made for him. Look at the problems that Morales and Marquez presented. They knew how to hit and not get hit. In other words they were skillfull boxers who could outbox Manny. It wasn't about their power. They made Manny miss and countered him effectively. They also knew when to get aggressive and take the fight to him. They mixed it up so that Manny could not adapt. (I'm talking about the 1st fight with Morales when he was a little fresher.)

For some reason, people think that Bradley is this straight ahead slugger that will go toe to toe with Manny all night. That is simply not the case. They are talking about something they have know clue about. They must have only watched a couple of Tim's fights. Timothy Bradley will be the biggest threat to Manny next to Floyd. Manny is one dimensional and can't adapt in the middle of a fight. His only chance to win this fight is to KO Bradley. Sounds crazy as hell to Pac fanatics, but will be painfully true. Tim has the skills to outbox Manny on the outside and rough him up like no other on the inside.

Manny is going to HELL on June 9th, and he will have to fight like a demon to win. If he comes out on top, he will prove that he is this beast that everyone claims he is. But remember, he struggled against an old Shane Mosley. Why? Because Shane would not stand straight in front of him. He made Manny do a lot of reaching and missing.The problem was, Shane is shot and couldn't make him pay. Now, he has a young undefeated, and confident 28 year old skilled warrior in front of him that will make him pay. Pac fans, prepare yourself for what you think will be an upset. A die hard BOXING fan knows that it is only the inevitable.
                  Last edited by jvsnypes; 05-18-2012, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                    Bradley has a good chance.marquez exposed pacman without a doubt.WAR bradley
                    JMM wasnt owned by Arum and still got robbed , Tim will be on special orders and all he is doing is selling the fight what to people expect him to say , he is bought ? he has no chance ? , Tim aint good enough even if he was trying is ass off , he is to wide with his punches and his head is stuck up .

Comment

no man is invincible..

others are trying.. by ducking..

Comment

Working...
                      X