Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy The Geek View Post
    I don't see George Foreman on that video.

Looks like you over-loaded your arse and can't back it up.

From now on, please quit making stuff up. OK?
    It is Ali saying that Mike Tyson would beat him.

And Foreman said the same thing about most of his opponents , everybody who watches boxing knows.

Who has an overloaded arse? you so so ignorant that it's actually funny. Keep on trolling mate!

Comment

• Vitali is too skilled to get hit flush on his face by Foreman. Vitali would counter him with some big big right cross/hooks.

Some people still don't realize that Vitali has an atg defence and excellent reflexes.

Foreman has definitely the power to knock him out though.

Comment

• Only an idiot would think prime Vitali vs prime George would KO Vitali...
        You have to absolutely be kidding yourself on and riding off that nostalgia dick plus I'm pretty sure this is the wrong thread to have this conversation on.

George Foreman would stand the chance of KOing Wladimir sure but Vitali would be the one handing out the knockout loss to Foreman if anything, I go as far as saying it would probably be a one sided schooling 120-108 Vitali beats him every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
          Vitali is too skilled to get hit flush on his face by Foreman. Vitali would counter him with some big big right cross/hooks.

Some people still don't realize that Vitali has an atg defence and excellent reflexes.

Foreman has definitely the power to knock him out though.
          The only person who has the power to knock Vitali out is father time or a kick boxer landing a flush kick on him...

That and that only, are we all forgetting the idiotic fight G.Foreman took to M.Ali is that his prime?
          Prime Foreman got beat by people he shouldn't of and he'd very likely pick the wrong fight plan and get beat up from the outside all night long and honestly I think he would get knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            George Foreman also said Lewis is the greatest of all times - do you agree with that?
            George Foreman also said Larry Holmes was better than Ali - do you agree with that?
            Ali said Tyson was better than him, do you agree with that?
            That is all true besides Ali thinking Tyson is better than him, that's the only huge mistake maybe at the time Ali said that it was true but not prime vs prime.

Comment

• Geez some harsh ass words against people's harmless opinions. George fared well against certain opponents...like his schooling of Frazier 2X. Besides Ali, I believe a few other guys gave him troubles. In his prime Big George was much worse technically than in his 80s-90s run. A shame really. Holmes was much better overall champion but few had the power that Foreman possessed.

No, he'd lose vs Vitali, Lennox, and Holmes in his prime. Perhaps a few more guys. I think he beats Tyson though.

Comment

• I respect vitali a lot, I think he gets hated on too much...but prime foreman was beast, tamed grand daddy foreman was still able to capture a heavyweight title.

Comment

• Tough one to call, and to the Lewis nuthuggers, come off it Lewis was getting a beating in that fight and he knew it hence why he avoided the rematch like hell. He spoke of Vitalis power years down the line and said he had faced no one like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    The only person who has the power to knock Vitali out is father time or a kick boxer landing a flush kick on him...

That and that only, are we all forgetting the idiotic fight G.Foreman took to M.Ali is that his prime?
                    Prime Foreman got beat by people he shouldn't of and he'd very likely pick the wrong fight plan and get beat up from the outside all night long and honestly I think he would get knocked out.
                    Vitali is not a robot, even if he does fight like one. Any man on this earth can be knocked unconscious by a true hw puncher.

Comment

• If George caught him flush or with a good combination, sure, he could KO anyone. The big thing is though, he would have to do it early because if Vitali adjusted to the way Foreman would be attacking, it's basically over for George. The longer the fight goes, the less the chance of Foreman winning. If Vitali managed to ride out an early storm, he would gradually break down Foreman and either stop him late or win a decision.

So, it's either:

Early stoppage - Foreman
                      Late stoppage/decision - Vitali

Comment

Working...
                      X