Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hardcore Klitschko fans are easily the most delusional and militant fans of any one (in this case two) fighter. Pac & Floyd fans don't even come close. That's all I'll say because it's honestly not worth it to argue with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy The Geek View Post
      Yeah...against much smaller opponents when he was in his prime. I think you are engaged in wishful thinking.

Here is an analysis. Decide for yourself.

http://www.heavyweightblog.com/2490/...harder-puncher
      Oh god.

Not you and your numbers again.

When will you learn that nobody cares and everyone thinks your blog is idiotic?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
        Oh good God not this demented douche again The idiot who claims being fat makes you a better fighter
        Sam Peter is heavier than Frazier.

Can't argue with facts.

Peter > Frazier.

Comment

Yeah...against much smaller opponents when he was in his prime. I think you are engaged in wishful thinking.
          Why do you believe there are more knock-outs at heavyweight than other divisions? Simple question. The reason is because the men are much larger and stronger correct? Ok. You can hit Shaquille O'Neal with brick and it will knock him out the same as if that same brick hit a guy that only stands 5'-2".

If Forman's punches landed on anybody anywhere with any amount of consistency he is sure to end them or seriously screw them up. So the question then becomes whether or not you think Foreman would actually land those massive punches on the "brothers". I personally think he would land and if he fought them he'd win 8 or 9 times out of 10.
          Last edited by Joshua Child; 05-24-2014, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Gawd...there's are some really Butthurt Boxing Fans here. I mean, even when George Foreman says Vitali is better than himself, you guys just won't believe it.

http://www.************.com/2011/09/...ast-champions/

What next, are you going to claim Rocky Marciano was the greatest of all time because he was undefeated?

Please...engage in some more wishfull thinking.

Comment

Gawd...there's are some really Butthurt Boxing Fans here. I mean, even when George Foreman says Vitali is better than himself, you guys just won't believe it.

http://www.************.com/2011/09/...ast-champions/

What next, are you going to claim Rocky Marciano was the greatest of all time because he was undefeated?

Please...engage in some more wishfull thinking.
              George Foreman also said Lewis is the greatest of all times - do you agree with that?
              George Foreman also said Larry Holmes was better than Ali - do you agree with that?
              Ali said Tyson was better than him, do you agree with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by lacedup View Post
                george foreman also said lewis is the greatest of all times - do you agree with that?
                George foreman also said larry holmes was better than ali - do you agree with that?
                Ali said tyson was better than him, do you agree with that?
                Prove it. Show us the evidence.

Comment

• I don't think vitali is stoppable.. He is like stone

Comment

Prove it. Show us the evidence.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...E36tLscQ#t=632

Comment

• I don't see George Foreman on that video.

Looks like you over-loaded your arse and can't back it up.

From now on, please quit making stuff up. OK?

Comment

Working...
                      X