Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Boy conisidering Paul Williams for Canelo in Sept.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
    lol he got you confused with nworiggs
    he confused himself, i didnt even say that. I said Kirk or Pwill wil be CANELO'S toughest fight to date. which is true

Comment

If it ends up happening the so called hardcores on here will still talk shit about Canelo regardless.

Canelo vs Williams/Kirkland/Molina/Cotto would be off the chain for me and would gladly pay for it. I agree with Williams deserving a PPV payday. He is more exciting than the majority of the boxers in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
        he confused himself, i didnt even say that. I said Kirk or Pwill wil be CANELO'S toughest fight to date. which is true
        the man is so damn dumb he tries to insult people and always ends up owning himself.now he has ran from this thread...............

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          If it ends up happening the so called hardcores on here will still talk shit about Canelo regardless.

Canelo vs Williams/Kirkland/Molina/Cotto would be off the chain for me and would gladly pay for it. I agree with Williams deserving a PPV payday. He is more exciting than the majority of the boxers in boxing.
          why would anyone talk about Canelo for fighting williams,cotto or kirkland??those are fight of the year type fights..........

Comment

Not really he got a gift vs Lara and had the audacity to say he clearly won
            Williams, Kirkland, Vanes, and even Lara have all had recent gifts. If we disqualify everyone because of that, there's not much left. I would say Molina is probably the most deserving, but he really ****ed up his chances by stinking up the Kirkland fight with all his holding. Angulo is coming off a loss and he needs take care of his problems. Nobody gives a damn about Bundrage.

Other than Cotto, that leaves Delvin Rodriguez. He would be a great opponent on regular HBO, but I don't think you could sell him as a PPV.

In the end, Williams would make the best fight and brings his name to the table. I don't want to see Kirkland against Canelo until he has a tuneup. Right now he's a cherry pick because he looked like **** in his last fight and is coming off surgery.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-15-2012, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
              why would anyone talk about Canelo for fighting williams,cotto or kirkland??those are fight of the year type fights..........
              Because Williams got knocked out by Sergio not too long ago and lost vs Lara, Kirkland will be coming off surgery and lost to Molina, Molina has a shitty record and Cotto is coming off a loss from Mayweather and is washed up.

Comment

id pay for all of those except for molina, he is not ppv friendly.

I'd like canelo vs pwill.. 2 guys with above average chins, and both are there to be hit.

Then Cotto kirkland... 2 hard punchers that are quite chinny... that could be a great fight if cotto doesnt figure kirkland out too soon.

Comment

Because Williams got knocked out by Sergio not too long ago and lost vs Lara, Kirkland will be coming off surgery and lost to Molina, Molina has a shitty record and Cotto is coming off a loss from Mayweather and is washed up.
                  sounds like you are the one talking **** about the fights

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                    sounds like you are the one talking **** about the fights

From this comment to your Whitaker/Floyd thread. You're just not too bright are you Larry?

Comment

why is williams ducking lara??
                      Because Lara is better than him and Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X