• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    you have taken worse from a man in prison no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Spit with what? A bottle? A tripod? A knife?
      come all he did was wave a steak at him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WBO/IBO/IBF/WBA heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko is certainly not in favor of the British grudge fight between David Haye and Dereck Chisora. Klitschko doesn't believe the fight should go forward on July 14th at West Ham's Upton Park, because the British Boxing Board of Control has not licensed either boxer. The event, and their licenses, have been backed by the Luxembourg Boxing Commission.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Wladimir is spot on this one. Hate to see people like Chisora get into big fights behaving like a savage. The local penitentiary would be a more suiting place to get into acting like he did.

Comment

klitschko is just bitter no one cares about his upcoming fight outside germany. NO ONE is talking about his fight while everyone is talking about chisora\haye...

Comment

Wlad is going to sell his crap fight using Chisora's name.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
              'the payday was won won won wonderfull Lennox, I please give me another one Lewis sir mr , The payday was was was wonderful. I Love you I knew you since we were kids, give me another payday please please'

That is the way to punish someone who disrespected you... Vitali did not do that
              Tell me again did Lewis fight Tyson with an injured right hand and still won the fight? And did Lewis face a young and hungry fighter in his prime in Tyson as Vitali did in Chisora?

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
                You do realize that under the circumstances a punch from either man would have called off the fight with thousands in their seats and millions watching...

I really do not see what Wlad could have done under the circumstances.
                Exactly this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
                  You do realize that under the circumstances a punch from either man would have called off the fight with thousands in their seats and millions watching...

I really do not see what Wlad could have done under the circumstances.
                  How about a nice hard shove to show he's not be messed with?

Comment

Chisora cannot be tamed or trained

Chisora cannot be tamed to act in public like a human. Chisora's wild animal behavior is unacceptable even if he is african and doesn't know any better.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      klitschko is just bitter no one cares about his upcoming fight outside germany. No one is talking about his fight while everyone is talking about chisora\haye...
                      which says everything about the boxing fanbase.

****in cavemen.

Comment

Working...
                      X