No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: "Manny cant fight anyone not promoted by Bob"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    With Arum, no fight between Pacquiao and another fighter out of Top Rank will happen. So why are fans wrong by saying Floyd-Pac won't happen because of Bob?

Why didn't Pac-Berto/Marquez happen in 2010? Why didn't Pac-Mosley happened in 2009? Why did Bradley have to sign with Top Rank just to get a fight with Pacquiao?

Yeah, Bob Arum has nothing to do with this.
    Lol those questions are too hard for his simple mind

He will just deflect

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      You apparently ignored it for years

UNTIL FLOYD TOLD YOU TO NOTICE IT

Do you not realise how sheep-like you people are?

Floyd has been the "superior seller" all along. There's always a "superior seller" but when both guys are doing over a million buys for almost every fight, the difference is negligible, this fight should be 50/50 and no one disagreed with that until recently

But have fun printing the new t-shirts.
      Yea, like u said, Floyd has always been the superior seller, with the difference being negligible. Now the difference is not so negligible. That's the point, genius. I may not like numbers very Mich bit even Stevie wonder can see how the numbers aren't adding up for pac the way they are for Floyd. I mean if u think making 1.5+ in a short week is negligible then u really really don't understand the American ppv system. And that's not even including the other revenues which also outstrip team pac by a decent margin. **** changes. That's life. Keep up or get left behind.

Comment

With Arum, no fight between Pacquiao and another fighter out of Top Rank will happen. So why are fans wrong by saying Floyd-Pac won't happen because of Bob?

Why didn't Pac-Berto/Marquez happen in 2010? Why didn't Pac-Mosley happened in 2009? Why did Bradley have to sign with Top Rank just to get a fight with Pacquiao?

Yeah, Bob Arum has nothing to do with this.
        Because its easier to do in-house fights. Duh.

What does Arum have to do with Floyd's flat fee offer? Just because Arum is a slimey old **** doesn't mean he's to blame for everything. Was he also the second gunman on the grassy knoll?

Comment

You apparently ignored it for years

UNTIL FLOYD TOLD YOU TO NOTICE IT

Do you not realise how sheep-like you people are?

Floyd has been the "superior seller" all along. There's always a "superior seller" but when both guys are doing over a million buys for almost every fight, the difference is negligible, this fight should be 50/50 and no one disagreed with that until recently

But have fun printing the new t-shirts.
          that's exactly what it is...even if these floyd apologists will use all kinds of mathematical computations, the difference is not that big of a deal. when floyd offered a fixed amount, i thought they would realize that it's a roadblock but i was wrong. these sheeps would follow floyd even if he will take them to the desert.

Comment

• for three straight years,

floyd: "no test, no fight"
            his fanboys: "amen"

now,

floyd: "with arum in the picture, no fight"
            his fanboys: "amen"

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Yea, like u said, Floyd has always been the superior seller, with the difference being negligible. Now the difference is not so negligible. That's the point, genius. I may not like numbers very Mich bit even Stevie wonder can see how the numbers aren't adding up for pac the way they are for Floyd. I mean if u think making 1.5+ in a short week is negligible then u really really don't understand the American ppv system. And that's not even including the other revenues which also outstrip team pac by a decent margin. **** changes. That's life. Keep up or get left behind.
              How is the difference any different from before? In fact, the difference is more negligible now.

Floyd-Oscar sold 2.4 whereas Floyd-Pac sold just over half that. So why was Floyd offering 50/50 when in theory he was drawing double? Herp?

But now he fought Cotto with Canelo and Shane on the undercard and only drew 250k more than Pac did vs Cotto yet offers 100/0. Derp?

Comment

Because its easier to do in-house fights. Duh.
                It's easier to do in-house fights, so are you acknowledging that the fight won't happen while Bob Arum has control of Pacquiao?

I don't think Mosley was asking for a flat fee in 2009, or Marquez in 2009-2010, or Berto either. Why didn't those fights happened in those particular years? Did they ask for a flat fee?

Comment

It's easier to do in-house fights, so are you acknowledging that the fight won't happen while Bob Arum has control of Pacquiao?

I don't think Mosley was asking for a flat fee in 2009, or Marquez in 2009-2010, or Berto either. Why didn't those fights happened in those particular years? Did they ask for a flat fee?
                  Because Pacquiao ducked Mosley and Marquez. Duh.

Freddie Roach didn't want those fights, let alone Arum.

Berto is a bum. No one cares about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    that's exactly what it is...even if these floyd apologists will use all kinds of mathematical computations, the difference is not that big of a deal. when floyd offered a fixed amount, i thought they would realize that it's a roadblock but i was wrong. these sheeps would follow floyd even if he will take them to the desert.
                    Can you or dirk prove your assumption that its negligble?

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      So what do u propose ppl do? Ignore the fact that one guy is obviously the superior seller? Because that's clearly the case. And if that's the case, then 50/50 is gonna ho out the window whether u like it or not.
                      Bro, its obvious that everyone who has been paying attention to the "Failed Negotiations" for the past years is extremely frustrated to say the least. I'm part of that group, sure.

I'm honestly not expecting to ever see it made, but if this NO 50/50-Who sells more PPV issues are the main reason of the fight not being made Floyd will be the loser in the future.

Can you imagine, during Floyd's HOF after-induction speech interview-
                      "Hey Floyd, why didn't you fight Manny?
                      Floyd- "I was cash cow!, PPV king!!, NO-one out sells me!!!"
                      oh ok...really thats great.

Comment

Working...
                      X