No announcement yet.

who rans higher as a ATG Floyd or Pernell Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i'd do the warrior pose he did in the middle of a fight, then give you a straight right for that comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyreww View Post
      Floyd, he sparred with whittaker when he was around 17 and won.
      how do you spar and win? curious

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Right, I feel the same way. I remember watching some of these fighters being discussed as a kid. And, to think that's old school... feel old as fuck.
        makes u realize how young some of the ppl who post on this site are. which in turns explains some of the **** said in threads like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Who the fuk is Azumah Nelson?
          I think he's that guy who beat some guy called Gomez.

But, Gomez had been a pro for 10 years at that point so that automatically means he was shot.

I also hear that Mosley's Lightweight run is better than his entire career.

Comment

• All you old cranky bastards are just angry that Jesse Vargas is the GOAT. Get over it and take your medicine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              Right, I feel the same way. I remember watching some of these fighters being discussed as a kid. And, to think that's old school... feel old as fuck.
              You think thats bad, I actually watched Nelson spark Pat Cowdell out when it happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                All you old cranky bastards are just angry that Jesse Vargas is the GOAT. Get over it and take your medicine.

Jesse James Leija? i dont have my reading glasses on

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I think he's that guy who beat some guy called Gomez.

But, Gomez had been a pro for 10 years at that point so that automatically means he was shot.

I also hear that Mosley's Lightweight run is better than his entire career.
                  .....wasnt he a professor or something? He didnt know **** about boxing!

Comment

You think thats bad, I actually watched Nelson spark Pat Cowdell out when it happened.
                    After the Sanchez fight, the consensus was Pat had a chance.

Pat doesn't live too far from me.

Comment

.....wasnt he a professor or something? He didnt know **** about boxing!
                      Boxrec say's he's a Professor so I'm guessing Boxing wasn't his main profession.

Comment

Working...
                      X