No announcement yet.

who rans higher as a ATG Floyd or Pernell Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Hey, you should stop having an "old school" mentality.

Those fighters from the 80's and 90's are such old timers!

I think Larry thinks they fought in the 1890's or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      i think ramirez would be far worse if the chavez fight didnt mean more and it wasnt a draw. ramirez arguably didnt win one round in that fight.
      You couldnt even argue it. He didnt win even a minute of a round.

Certainly the worst robbery of my lifetime.

Comment

• I can't wait until this thread is made in 10 or 15 years, comparing someone with a worse resume than Mayweather to Mayweather, and all the Mayweather fans are extremely offended when people say they just have old school bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I can't wait until this thread is made in 10 or 15 years, comparing someone with a worse resume than Mayweather to Mayweather, and all the Mayweather fans are extremely offended when people say they just have old school bias.
          They will probably have moved on to making a case for Broner by then.

Comment

I can't wait until this thread is made in 10 or 15 years, comparing someone with a worse resume than Mayweather to Mayweather, and all the Mayweather fans are extremely offended when people say they just have old school bias.

some people just said the 90s were old school...you know how ****ing old i feel right now?!?!?

Comment

Wouldn't say far worse

But it is worse.

Both are 2 of the biggest robberies of all time.

Possibly #1 and #2.
              Both worse than Johnson-Pastrano robbery?

Comment

lmao, i can totally see this happening. and they'll be calling us the oldschool thinkers or some ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  some people just said the 90s were old school...you know how ****ing old i feel right now?!?!?
                  I can't put into words how old I feel

Comment

• I can't believe we are actually discussing Pernell Whitaker and people are referencing him as an "old school" fighter. I'm 28 and this makes me feel way old.

Comment

I can't put into words how old I feel

maybe i should stop mentioning that i still have VHS tapes of boxing matches on network tv

Comment

Working...
                      X