Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Admits: I Have To Hurt Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could tell Pac and Roach were not used to someone being confrontational and saying they wanted to beat Pac. Tim knows that unless he staggers Pac or makes him bleed, he won't fair well getting a decision.

Roach nor Pac seemed sure about Bradley, I think his attitude and confidence has them worried a bit.

^^^This is the sad truth about America^^^^
    **The richest get huge tax breaks, the poorest don't pay taxes, the middle class breaks their backs for the rest of the country and has the most given away to others....got to love it.
    Last edited by mathed; 05-13-2012, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      and whats up with the triangle theories? styles make fights and floyd fought most of them under tougher circumstances as well. ali went 2-2 against norton and frazier before foreman wiped the canvas with them both, i guess we have evidence foreman was better than ali.. tell me, how did their fight end up again?
      Ali was underdog against Foreman, ,, just like Floyd should be against Pac. But at least Ali knew he had to beat the man who beat people better than him and was expected to kill Ali. Why cant floyd show the same bravery? Why dont FLoyd fans expect the same attitude?

Comment

If margarito, Cotto, Delahoya, Hatton Clottey and Mosley couldn't hurt Pacquiao how is Mr 50% Ko % going to hurt Pacquiao ?

Comment

Pacquiao is gonna outbox this dude to a late stoppage! when was the last time a boxer got robbed in the Grand? LOL at the Bradf@gs saying he'd get robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
            Pacquiao is gonna outbox this dude to a late stoppage! when was the last time a boxer got robbed in the Grand? LOL at the Bradf@gs saying he'd get robbed.
            It's pretty obvious man.....TR fighters are getting crooked decisions on the daily. The Venue doesn't matter, all that matters are the judges and the check in their pockets. "Bradf@gs"......I like it almost as much as "Pactards".

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              It's pretty obvious man.....TR fighters are getting crooked decisions on the daily. The Venue doesn't matter, all that matters are the judges and the check in their pockets. "Bradf@gs"......I like it almost as much as "Pactards".
              these days it seems like Goldenboy has the fighters getting screwed lately. as the following... Ortiz, Khan, Mora, Molina, Matthysse, and lets not forget Ronald Wright. i think its you who needs to do your research on who's been getting robbed. bashing Top Rank when in other words "you don't know shhit about boxing"!

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                these days it seems like Goldenboy has the fighters getting screwed lately. as the following... Ortiz, Khan, Mora, Molina, Matthysse, and lets not forget Ronald Wright. i think its you who needs to do your research on who's been getting robbed. bashing Top Rank when in other words "you don't know shhit about boxing"!
                your right everybody is doin it, every promoter is looking to win

Comment

This is my main concern for Timothy in this upcoming fight. He can box on the outside and circling away from Manny's left hand, but at some point during the fight he's going to get carried away and possibly manage to get himself knockdown. Bradley does everything exceptionally well in the ring. He has the versatility to control the fight in the center of the ring without taking much risk, but like every fighters he has few weak tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    This is my main concern for Timothy in this upcoming fight. He can box on the outside and circling away from Manny's left hand, but at some point during the fight he's going to get carried away and possibly manage to get himself knockdown. Bradley does everything exceptionally well in the ring. He has the versatility to control the fight in the center of the ring without taking much risk, but like every fighters he has few weak tendencies.
                    thats exactly how i see it, hes a good all around boxer he outbox lamont PEDerson, but he likes to brawl n thats where pacman is a beast n can sneak in that weird angled shot that u dont see n then u go

Comment

The Racket Squad: 'Money' Obviously Does not Desire More

No danger for Manny in this assignment.
                      The question is what does he do after knocking Tim out.

Floyd just kicked his PPV backside so a 50/50 split is unlikely.

Both guys could call it a day and leave behind the biggest jackpot in boxing history.

They will both regret it when those millions turn to ash years from now as they always do in fighters and gamblers fists.

Comment

Working...
                      X