Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Admits: I Have To Hurt Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    if bradley puts on a good show his role will be fulfilled imo. pac has been in there with bigger punchers, and nobody could hurt him. most of them were actually hurt themselves.
    bradley might be somewhat effective if he changes gameplans every few rounds to confuse pac and roach.
    agree, change up and let manny see diff angles or let him think a little, because i think manny is most dangerous when he is at his most brutal aggressive self, bradley might have a difficult time thinking when you have 7-20 punch combos coming at you with face disfiguring power.

Comment

How is Bradley going to hurt Pac? I just dont see it, even then he probably needs a KO to win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
        The face off was pretty funny. Bradley had the "why so serious" face most of the time until Pacquiao makes him laugh on few occasions. You could tell Bradley will bring every ounce he has in him on fight night to beat Pacquiao. On the other hand, Manny looked like he wanted to destroy every part of that notion.
        lol a kids imagination is such a sponge for hype , I thought Manny was busting for a crap and Tim was thinking about the jam donuts after the taping was done , bet you didnt know they arrived and left in the same limo lol courtesy of Bob , just imagine death stares going on all the way down the highway grrrrrrrrrrrrr , freddie had a hard time keeping them apart , a pair of caged lions lol

Comment

We can understand why bradley might be reluctant to say Pac is the best as Floyd is american. But we can judge ourselves. Pac beats common opponents better than Floyd so there is the evidence.

But its good bradley wants to experience what every other pac opponent has experienced. Unfortunately Floyd hasnt got this inquisitive approach and would rather avoid the Pac experience. Avoid the speed, power, angles, ferocity etc.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            We can understand why bradley might be reluctant to say Pac is the best as Floyd is american. But we can judge ourselves. Pac beats common opponents better than Floyd so there is the evidence.

But its good bradley wants to experience what every other pac opponent has experienced. Unfortunately Floyd hasnt got this inquisitive approach and would rather avoid the Pac experience. Avoid the speed, power, angles, ferocity etc.
            ehy bring up mayweather? this is pacquiao vs bradley related, besides arum is the one who doesnt want the fight. floyd never avoided pac.

and whats up with the triangle theories? styles make fights and floyd fought most of them under tougher circumstances as well. ali went 2-2 against norton and frazier before foreman wiped the canvas with them both, i guess we have evidence foreman was better than ali.. tell me, how did their fight end up again?

Comment

This is a good fight, i think bradley can win it, but its tough to get decision wins against top rank super star fighters thats why i guess timmy feels he needs to hurt him, body punching will be one of timmy plans

Comment

Given the fact that Manny has taken punches from bigger and stronger opponents, I doubt Bradley will be able to hurt him. That is if he headbutts him. I see that happening in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
                  Given the fact that Manny has taken punches from bigger and stronger opponents, I doubt Bradley will be able to hurt him. That is if he headbutts him. I see that happening in the fight.
                  I think Bradley's speed, toughness, and head movement will give manny a lot of trouble. How many of Pac's opponents have used head movement to dodge punches like Bradley does?

Comment

bradley, ive put £10 on you to outright when by any means. i get £35 pound back if you do this. bring it back bro

Comment

if bradley does what i think his going to do. his going to be all over manny like a rash. its the fight of his life, his gonna do it

Comment

Working...
                      X