• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    hen you cant land a punch but are constantly getting hugged
    fixed that for you

Comment

STFU Froch, no one cares what he has to say. He is garbage and Ward made him look foolish in the ring. He is nothing more than a caveman with cardio and a chin. His skillset is amateurish at best and he has no footwork, no defense, no coordination, no balance and he is slow. Sucks Bute is going to get robbed if it goes 12 over in Nottingham. Froch just needs to go away.

Comment

Carl Froch is a ****ing a loser

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          Carl Froch is a ****ing a loser
          No he's ****ing a scouser
          Last edited by Weebler I; 05-12-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

froch is shooked

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              The truth is he doesn't want to get beat up again. It shouldn't matter how boring your opponent is. He should be hungry to find a game plan to pull the upset and become the best in the division. Yeah Froch is 34 and you don't know how many more fights he has left...but it did surprise me that he wouldn't want a rematch with Ward should he beat Bute. I mean Ward is the top dog - the man everybody wants to beat, so a win over Bute would get him closer to a rematch and a chance for Froch to avenge the Ward loss.
              I managed to listen to the interview. His principal objection to the fight appears to be that Ward's boring style means the fight wouldn't sell. He touches on not liking fighting that style of fighter either (presumably the 'inside style').

He also cites the likelihood of Ward moving up to light-heavyweight as a reason it wouldn't happen.

I think they're fair and legit reasons and he gives Ward credit for beating him.

Comment

Dry your eyes Froch, just dry your eyes
                Last edited by kendom; 05-13-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Froch couldn't do anything against Ward. Ward completely dominated and schooled him in every aspect of boxing.

Comment

Who wants to see that again?

Only reason I want to see it again is so he can get embarrassed, again.

Comment

Spectators are allowed to make that comment, but not the fn one in the ring. I didnt realize Froch was that dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X