Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roberto Duran ATG? Give me a break..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People confuse infighters with sluggers... If you truly understood boxing they way u claim, you'd be able to see Duran's skill...

Marcos Maidana, SLUGGER... Dependent only on his chin and power.... No skill, no technique, just walk forward and throw punches

Roberto Duran, infighter... Gets to the inside either by jabbing or slipping punches... Throws specific punches while inside, not just wild power shots... Slips and counters punches on the inside... Despite the close quarter combat, infighters rarely get hit flush... Which you'd see if u knew boxing

Watch Duran Hagler and tell me Duran can't box

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyreww View Post
      Huge fan of boxing and have been.

As I said I don't enjoy sluggers. Simple, I don't think he was that great of a boxer regardless of what weight he moved to, and I think that boxers of that era get too much credit based on Nostalgia.

I think Mayweather - Pacquiao - Roy Jones JR - Hopkins - Mosley - ODLH

all in their primes would have given any ATG a close fight.

Hate this attitude that DURAN WOULD DESTROY MAYWEATHER. If you really have boxed and understand boxing, no, no he wouldnt.
      man, you must educate yourself first about the guys you try to put down so you can defend the point you are trying to make...

no offense, you are posting ****** things...

Comment

• This thread is classic, this guy trolled a lot of people. So many sig worthy quotes sprinkled around.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
          X