Comments Thread For: Peterson Initially Passed VADA Tests, Controversy Rages

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
    & prolly a healthy & happy Alfonso Soriano
    A healthy A-Rod too, but he did use steroids back in his Rangers days.

I think Cano can do it too, but started awfully slow this year, so if he's ever gonna do that, it won't be this year.

Comment

I'm ashamed that this is what it took for a certain "fan club" to notice how jacked up the testing has been in boxing.

I wish people would bump all the threads and posters included who use to shout "Let the commission do their job"; or "Floyd asking for additional testing, proves he's ducking the fight".

I really hope they see how ****** they sound right now.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        A healthy A-Rod too, but he did use steroids back in his Rangers days.

I think Cano can do it too, but started awfully slow this year, so if he's ever gonna do that, it won't be this year.
        Yeah. Cano is blossoming.
        damn. Forgot all about Arod...(I realy don't like him) It's interesting to note guys like clemons & Petite & the whole slew of others w/ "clean" images & reps who were found guilty...But when I think about it...we're dealing w/ hundreds of millions even billions of dollars in revenues & salaries....It does stand to reason why so many would fall to the pressure of enhancments substances...for whatever reason. It seems to be in the interest of everyone involved...including the fans..all we care about most is being thrilled. So people simply look the other way or encourage whatever it takes to perform. YOu know I came to the realization that we live in a "Anything Goes" kind of world as long as you don't get caught..

Comment

Well damn.....he is gonna get cleared like I said he would and Khan is gonna eat it....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Well damn.....he is gonna get cleared like I said he would and Khan is gonna eat it....
            Did you just read the title?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Do you ever read anything other then the title?

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                Did you just read the title?
                beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                  Khan just took the same exact tests Lamont took and passed it. He's a GBP fighter.

GBP fighters: Clean.
                  Lamont Peterson isn't a top rank fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    I'm ashamed that this is what it took for a certain "fan club" to notice how jacked up the testing has been in boxing.

I wish people would bump all the threads and posters included who use to shout "Let the commission do their job"; or "Floyd asking for additional testing, proves he's ducking the fight".

I really hope they see how ****** they sound right now.
                    Some just can't get it right the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      beat me to it
                      He has become such a ******. He's no better than Check Hooks, Hugh Grant, Yesir, Reloaded or any other posters of that ilk.

Comment

Working...
                      X