Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice.................

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      According to the new ESPN article, the number will be more when all is said and done.
      nooooooo, that can't be. lol 1.5 is final! No higher!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED View Post
        I can't imagine a ton of people who were on the fence, but decided to spend $70 because Canelo was fighting Mosley.
        So true.

Comment

• I never knew that the official numbers of Pac/Marquez were out

Comment

• Originally posted by seanusarrilius View Post
            Wonder how many Canelo v Mosely helped with? Good figures for a good PPV card.
            Canelo/Mosley could have contributed 200K

Cotto with his huge PR fan base and basing from his past ppv numbers with other opponents contributed 400K easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Isnt this number a bit too early? Dont they take a bit of time to get all the numbers in? Considering Cotto is a very very good name i would expect at least 1.7M when all is said and done.
              It isn't the final accounting, it is just the early numbers. The early numbers are always 8-10% low at least. So if the trends hold it would be approaching that number.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                What is Oscar's biggest selling PPV aside from the Floyd fight.....Oscar-Trinidad which did 1.4 million buys. What is Floyds....1,5 million buys in Floyd-Cotto.

You could easily argue Floyd is a bigger draw PPV wise. He definitely is a bigger draw than Pacquiao. Floyd now has two PPV's that have sold more than Pac ever sold on PPV. With that said, the fight should still be 55-45 at the least.
                yeah but floyd is doing these type of numbers in a GLOBAL ECONOMIC MELTDOWN.. If Not he may have sold 1.7 or 1.8 with cotto.. the same with the marquez fight, ortiz, mosley,

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  You just can't give that man credit huh?

De la Hoya never did anything close to the number before PBF so how do you figure its all De la Hoya? Mosley has never done number and Canelo has yet to headline a damn thing so again how do you come up with stuff?
                  When did Mayweather even came close to selling a milion before De la holla?
                  let me remaind you De la holla was selling over a Million PPV long before Mayweather or any other boxer back than.

Mayweather is defenatly the one selling biger PPVs now thats no doubt about it.

Comment

• I love how *****s could careless that the understand had pretty impressive names and using one of the biggest mexican draws on cinco de mayo doesn't help.

Great numbers but still you are refuting a big variable like it doesn't exist or did not give good reason for big numbers.

#ilove**********s

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                      not bad....

Was expecting 1.7+ though. I guess that Ortiz fight threw off those last couple of viewers
                      There's are actually the actual reported numbers according to the article ober at espn boxing, the numbers are actually still being calculated and growing...

Comment

Working...
                      X