Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Says He is Tired of The VADA/Peterson 'Bull****'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schaefer said it ain't about the money? Of course it is about the money and that is why he is steaming.

Comment

Originally posted by sunchaser
      first of all , pac agreed to whatever testing floyd demands..

second , floyd chose the ineffective organization ..

you do he math..
      Gotta love it. You guys are somethin' else.

Another excuse to add to the ever growing list of 'Pac not testing' excuses.

First its: "Manny can't take the test cause the needles they use are bigger than the tattoo needles he uses. And sometimes the nurse can't find his vein."

Then, it's: "Testing too close to the fight makes Manny weak in the knees, 'causing him to tinkle in his boxers too close to the fight."

Then, it's: "We don't wanna use USADA 'cause they're prejudice. We want WADA 'cause all this lyin' makes us thirsty."

Now it's: "Now we want VADA 'cause Floyd chose the ineffective drug testers, plus they won't snitch on Manny if/when he gets cold busted with juice pellets in his azz."

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
        what the point of VADA if their are not even informing the other party that one the fighters tested positive for a banned substance.
        its GBP and Peterson's fault. You can read the here in NSB why it was delayed and why GBP is not included on one on the first party to receive the result coz GBP ignored the contract sent by VADA... GBP also dont have "Option 2" fighter if similar scenario happens.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
          this is why manny ducking those needles at all cost. he got dem pellets in his a.ss
          lol! you dont need needle to get urine samples, dumb! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            The controversy continues with the now canceled junior welterweight rematch between Amir Khan and WBA/IBF champion Lamont Peterson. The fight was scheduled for May 19th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. However, Khan and Golden Boy Promotions were informed on Monday that Peterson had tested positive for “synthetic testosterone."

[Click Here To Read More]
            "Fair play" Schaefer is an idiot, the fighters have to sign a waiver, it's a medical right, the fighters have to divulge that information.

Comment

Originally posted by I Know Boxing View Post
              But why is NSAC on the contract, i dont get it
              Probably because they are the commission sanctioning the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                lol! you dont need needle to get urine samples, dumb! lol
                But u do need better testing cause Peterson passed the commission test. VADA caught him not NSAC

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  I can understand Schaefer frustration, I'd be pissed and looking for someone to blame if million went down the drain. That being said contracts are contracts, VADA did nothing wrong and their course of action is actually understandable as they had to rely on the second test to conclusively prove that Peterson was on drugs.
                  Period. The bottom line is money, which is what really upsets a promoter. And I'm upset with Peterson for this whole fiasco as well.

Comment

Really if you have a fight with drug testing such a scenario is a possibility, and it sucks for the parties that really did nothing wrong that get penalized.

Really though if this takes place for the main fight on a televised card, promoters need to invest a bit in insurance. Either real insurance or they need to put a fight on the undercard that has atleast 1 quality opponent that is acceptable as a replacement. This is the first time this sort of thing has happened so I can expect getting blindsidied (even though this was always a possibility) but GBP should plan better in the future thus they wouldn't be forced to scrap a whole card losing millions, when they could have paid like 100 grand to quality fighter to fight an untelevised fight.
                    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 05-11-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

The Racket Squad: Just Another Fistic Felony!

Peterson should suffer an indefinite suspension.
                      But given the small price Margarito paid for attempted murder, I doubt that this will be dealt with passionately.

Comment

Working...
                      X