Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3 finalists to face JMM in July are Brandon Rios, Zab Judah and Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ why do people want Morales? All 3 fiughts would suck but thats probably the worst. He just lost to Danny Garcia and That dudes a joke IMO.

Are boxing fans really this stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i'm praying for it
      nah man that ship has set sail

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Judah is crap. I mean total crap. You probably right about Morales. Yea Erik won't do nothing for JMM legacy, neither would Judah. But, that fight will end that era of the 3 Mexican Musketeers.

And, Morales is still a warrior heart and will go out there. Even though he is shot to pieces. It would be more exciting than JMM-Judah. Zab is shit.

Best fight will be Rios. But, I rather see JMM finish Morales. Than seeing him fight Judah.
        Yeah, Judah's terrible. But It's still worlds better than Morales. I'd rather pay for Judah-Marqeuz than have someone pay me to watch Marqeuz-Morales.

I'd rather not see them fight than see the era end. Morales will be embarrassed and a legend of his calibur doesn't deserve it.

Judah will be embarrassed but who cares?

Comment

Rios doesn't deserve the fight after he got embarrassed by Abril. Morales is too washed up, but he's by far the most lucrative option. Judah is a big question mark.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
            Jesus Christ why do people want Morales? All 3 fiughts would suck but thats probably the worst. He just lost to Danny Garcia and That dudes a joke IMO.

No. Sentimental. Nothing draws better at Cowboys Stadium either.

Comment

It should be Rios.

Comment

Jesus Christ why do people want Morales?
                It's certainly something I'm struggling to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i want the morales fight bad

and no others above it

rios was up there but he fought abril and he loss

he won on the cards
                  but he loss
                  Why?

Who wants to see Morales, Roy Jones level shot get embarrassed by Marquez?

I don't get it.

Comment

Zab would be the most interesting fight, Rios the most satisfying and Morales the most marketable.

Comment

It's close, but I think MMA fans are worse.

Anderson Silva and GSP both cleaned out their divisions several years ago and no one gets upset that they are still fighting in matches everyone knows they'll win.

Comment

Working...
                      X