Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ponce de Leon be Broner's Castillo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather was already a bonafide p4p fighter, one of the best in the business when the Castillo fight happened. Broner hasn't earned that respect yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Mayweather was already a bonafide p4p fighter, one of the best in the business when the Castillo fight happened. Broner hasn't earned that respect yet.
      This era is by far the worst I've seen for fighters fighting no one well into their career.

Mayweather's era was far easier than past era's I've lived through but even he was fighting top level opposition by the age of 20.

Compare that to the likes of Broner. It's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        By the way, that new triangle theory you have is insane.

Comment

Yes and no.... because Broner didn't rematch him

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            By the way, that new triangle theory you have is insane.
            Just finished it about fifteen minutes ago. I was shocked I was able to reach Robinson starting with Jesse Vargas. I had to keep double checking to make sure I wasn't getting something wrong along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
              Broner took over the fight and landed the far better shots IMO.

Broner has shown significant improvement sine then. I would like to see the rematch to shut people up but I know what would happen.
              Shown improvement because he's fighting worse competition.

Comment

floyd moved up to fight the lineal lw in the world.ponce de leon moved up to fight Broner.......

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                  floyd moved up to fight the lineal lw in the world.ponce de leon moved up to fight Broner.......
                  I don't mean in that regard. I'm asking is Ponce De Leons name going to be attached to Broners name to try and discredit his unbeaten record the same way some people fo with Floyd in the first Castillo fight.

Comment

Broner clearly beat De Leon. De Leon was strong early and faded late. De Leon never landed anything clean on Broner to say that he won.

Comment

Working...
                    X