No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Mayweather-Cotto, Stands Firm on 50/50 Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    There's only one variable in that equation being unreasonable.
    Manny Pacquiao HAD the chance to take the deal + a 50/50 deal. He backed out. Why dont you ask him why it is so different?

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      Damn it floyd just take the 50/50... why was it ok before but not now.

Even after Pacquiao outsold him in their last fights. That's some bull****.
      Ay, he had that deal in the beginning! Plus, a 14-day cutoff. He backed out! Ask him why he had such a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        Pride is`nt only to to protect your honor ,its also about having self respect.If Pacr-o-i-d-s- is too stupid to understand that he does`nt deserve 50/50 cause he does`nt promote his own fights then that`s his problem.
        DAMN! How can anyone have self respect when almost everyone is calling you a COWARD?

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
          DAMN! How can anyone have self respect when almost everyone is calling you a COWARD?
          Is this a serious question?

If it is let me ask you how many of those people know the real story of what is really happening in those negotiations? How many of those people calling him a coward opinions do you really think he respects?

Comment

The truth is that boxing has made them both so wealthy and powerfull in the boxing world that the both developed the Diva syndrome and the are not used too not being the one that calls all the shots.

The are used to chose who and when the wanna fight and on there terms, because everyone the fight are villige to accept enything because the will become extremly rich.

Floyd`s ego cant handel manny`s fame, it is if he will lose if he accepts 50/50 share.

And manny`s ego got offended when floyd demanded the tests .

Why floyd made that ridiculous offer has little to do with floyd being afraid of manny`s skills, it really is his greed and arrogance and a sick form of wrath towards people he feels underestimate him.

I seriously think that the boxing consult should redraw there licens until the fight and settel the score ones and for all.
            Its simply not healthy for the sport that these two Divas harvest so many money yet dont give the fans the ****ing fight everyone wants too see.
            Last edited by 110110110; 05-10-2012, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              I already mentioned in another post that if Floyd would go 50 percent with anyone it would only be with Arum so as long as Arum provides 50 percent of the finances of the fight.*******ed i mean Pac-r-o-i-d-s i mean Pacquiao does`nt seem to understand that.

And Floyd does not give any cut to no promoter cause he promotes his under his own promotional company,he just pays goldenboy a flat fee before PPV to handle the logistics.
              so he isnt his own boss then is he!!!!!

if there has ever been a fight in boxing history that should be 50/50, this is it.

i didnt see you arguing about the money until floyd changed his mind. worse than that poster who always says poochiao, how cute, you copy your idol.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                so he isnt his own boss then is he!!!!!

if there has ever been a fight in boxing history that should be 50/50, this is it.

i didnt see you arguing about the money until floyd changed his mind. worse than that poster who always says poochiao, how cute, you copy your idol.
                What are the reasons this fight is 50/50? As long as the reasons are economic and objective, I'm cool. But noone seems to do that. Its always well thats fair. Fair to whom?

The bottom line is everyone wants floyd to come off of his requests to make the fight. Why? Because he is less popular? Popularity, q rating, rep on NSB, etc are not should decide purse split.

Manny simply doesn't earn or generate as much and shouldn't be given 50% because you don't like floyd.

Comment

Arum has done his brain washing and found how to keep his golden goose away from a fight He NEVER WAS GOING TO MAKE. At this point, WHO CARES.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                    The truth is that boxing has made them both so wealthy and powerfull in the boxing world that the both developed the Diva syndrome and the are not used too not being the one that calls all the shots.

The are used to chose who and when the wanna fight and on there terms, because everyone the fight are villige to accept enything because the will become extremly rich.

Floyd`s ego cant handel manny`s fame, it is if he will lose if he accepts 50/50 share.

And manny`s ego got offended when floyd demanded the tests .

Why floyd made that ridiculous offer has little to do with floyd being afraid of manny`s skills, it really is his greed and arrogance and a sick form of wrath towards people he feels underestimate him.

I seriously think that the boxing consult should redraw there licens until the fight and settel the score ones and for all.
                    Its simply not healthy for the sport that these two Divas harvest so many money yet dont give the fans the ****ing fight everyone wants too see.
                    Nice post!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      What are the reasons this fight is 50/50? As long as the reasons are economic and objective, I'm cool. But noone seems to do that. Its always well thats fair. Fair to whom?

The bottom line is everyone wants floyd to come off of his requests to make the fight. Why? Because he is less popular? Popularity, q rating, rep on NSB, etc are not should decide purse split.

Manny simply doesn't earn or generate as much and shouldn't be given 50% because you don't like floyd.
                      they both sell similar numbers on ppv. they are both ranked 1 and 1a p4p. pretty simple really.

what request? the shambolic 40 mil or no fight request?

Comment

Working...
                      X