Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson-Khan Rematch is Off, Khan to Return June 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan should be ashamed of himself. He and Richard Schaefer orchestrated this fake drug test just for publicity and to destroy Lamont Peterson's reputation. The guy is sick and will be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
      I say Danny Garcia.
      didnt garcia break his hand in the morales fight?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        Dan Rafael from espn(.)com says Khan is fighting "probably in July (not June 30)" according to his tweet.
        Has to be July 7th before Ramadan, according to Khan's religion.

Comment

No Reason for Khan to stay at JWW now with the sure suspension of Peterson. I am sure the Fight in June will still take place at 140 due to Khans already scheduled training but a move to Welterweight seems guaranteed. Carlos Molina is the only decent fighter i can think that would take a short training camp for a shot on TV but he is a few weight classes north of 140. So what bum of the month will HBO throw to Khan for what accounts to a tune-up fight? Probably some guy with from Bogota with 75-0 record and 74 KOs but has never fought a person with a pulse

Comment

Think Ortiz-Khan would be a good fight. Depends on the whole Berto outcome. Otherwise, Alexander/JMM(doubt it, Bob Arum)/Garcia looks the best options IMO. He could go for a grudge-match with Kell Brook, which i'm sure the Hearn's would not accept (their only golden boy).

Comment

HBO needs to change their slogan...
              "Only the best fight here"
              to "only the best decide to fight here but then chicken out, or roid out like PEDerson"

thats two months with no HBO boxing(dawson vs hopkins does NOT count)

long time boxing fan, and boxingscene lurker, finally decided to bite the bullet and join!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                Word on the street says Peterson is appealing the decision as the testosterone was medicinal so Khan could find himself still fighting on May 19
                Word on the street is your an IDIOT!!!!! Your the same tool, going from thread to thread using this same line tryin to justify what Peterson did. Get over it dude, he's a FUC*ING CHEATER that got busted and he's now trying to cover it up on a technicality!

Comment

really sad.... i was looking forward to this fight :/

Comment

If it was medicinal, it should have been disclosed and accepted by the Commission before it was taken which would have been unlikely accepted in any case.

Comment

I would like to see him fight JMM, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Maidana rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X