Comments Thread For: Peterson-Khan Rematch is Off, Khan to Return June 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even if it was chop,it is still better then casa u fuk kin little ***

Comment

I doubt they'll be able to line up a top opponent by June and with what's gone on I can't really blame them. The next time Khan will be out is in December hope the line up someone decent for then....perhaps the winner of Berto/Ortiz
      Last edited by komodo; 05-09-2012, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Somebody let Khan know that Kell Brook is presently looking for a dance partner. Carson Jones who's being considered to fight Brooks, will gladly step aside for some fast cash in-hand.
        Will kell brook come to America after a 6 week camp? Don't think so bro

Comment

I'm dead ass serious. Its in another thread.

The list is Alexander, maidana, Garcia, guzman and chop Chop

Comment

I say Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
              I say Danny Garcia.
              Hope so but I doubt it he's got a mandatory for his strap

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Will kell brook come to America after a 6 week camp? Don't think so bro
                "Brook has long been linked with fellow Englishman Amir Khan and has called for a fight between the pair for years."

Khan's tweet: "Why does kelly brook call me out, he needs to up his game if he wants a payday shot against me. At least fight some1 in the top 50."

If Khan said to Team Brook "Come to the US and fight me" Brook would fly in tomorrow, especially since he's training for a 07.07.12 bout possibly with Carson.

Both have been training and the two dates Khan June 30th and Brook July 7th aren't that far apart.

It can be done!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
                  I say Danny Garcia.
                  GB are building Garcia up they're not going to stick him in with Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    "Brook has long been linked with fellow Englishman Amir Khan and has called for a fight between the pair for years."

Khan's tweet: "Why does kelly brook call me out, he needs to up his game if he wants a payday shot against me. At least fight some1 in the top 50."

If Khan said to Team Brook "Come to the US and fight me" Brook would fly in tomorrow, especially since he's training for a 07.07.12 bout possibly with Carson.

Both have been training and the two dates Khan June 30th and Brook July 7th aren't that far apart.

It can be done!!!!
                    It wouldn't be made. That fight has serious revenue potential in the future and can possibly fill out a stadium in the UK.

Comment

Dan Rafael from espn(.)com says Khan is fighting "probably in July (not June 30)" according to his tweet.

Comment

Working...
                      X