Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why this Kat WON'T be the next big thing at 147 and above.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I think Karass(highly motivated)would give a lot of WW trouble..Which is a big reason you will not see many of umm give him a shot..I really believe the young talent is highly overrated by many,these guys barely fight anybody and everyone views them as unbeatable by a middle of the road fighter..That's not the case anymore,most of these young fighters are very beatable,but are well matched...
    Is this the same universe where Abregu would give all WW's trouble?

Karass is simply not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Who's bigger in the ring when they both rehydrate? Jones or Rosado?
      Is this a serious question??Jones has to make 147lb,does it really matter what he rehydrate to..Not to mention my whole point is about WW not JMW...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Is this the same universe where Abregu would give all WW's trouble?

Karass is simply not very good.
        It's the same universe where top WW will fight Forbes and Urango,before fighting a fighter like Jones Karass or Abregu...I'm not saying any of umm are world beaters,but tbh neither are Ortiz Berto Brook etc etc...Like I said the WW's right now are very beatable fighters...All Of Them!!!!

Comment

Is this a serious question??Jones has to make 147lb,does it really matter what he rehydrate to..Not to mention my whole point is about WW not JMW...
          LOL apply that to Chavez Jr and see how stupid that sounds. Of course fight night weight matters, it's an indication of your real size.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            LOL apply that to Chavez Jr and see how stupid that sounds. Of course fight night weight matters, it's an indication of your real size.
            JCC Jr??The guy who ran out on drug testing??Are you really going to use him as your example??Oh and you still are not making any sense to why,I'm talking about WW and your posting a vid of a fight at JMW..How is it relevant to Jones or Karass at WW??
            Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 05-10-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
              Randall "The KO King" Randall? lol. That Frankie Randall's son or something?

Comment

I think Jones vs Brook would be a good fight.I'd favour Brrok at this point. Not that impressed from what I've seen of Jones so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                  talent less bum?????????
                  He tried to close the show in the 3rd round again Soto Karass and deliver 50 unanswered punches in something like 30 seconds, he gassed himself, kind of like Angulo against Kirkland. So yeah..... learning pains, this can be seen as he boxed Soto Karass' ears off in the next fight.

People say he sucks or is boring because they only saw those two fights. Mike Jones has a strong jab; not great one punch power but when he strings his punches together he usually KOs people; and he usually closes fights instead of letting the guy hang around.

Comment

Originally posted by garryx2013 View Post
                    Yeah I don't get how Jones gets down to 147.
                    The same way he has all those muscles....

Using some **** he shouldn't be using.

Comment

Nobody will fight him...
                      the new winky??????????

Comment

Working...
                      X