Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Turns Down Final WBC Eliminator With Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i wonder what this means,,,if kirkland does fight canelo is vanes next if kirkland loses? or is lara pushed ahead of vanes in the ranking because vanes refused to face lara? kirkland said his shoulder needs three months of healing,so he had the surgery in april,that means he would be ready to train in july,a full month and a half,but if he doesn't feel ready i wonder if vanes would get the shot at canelo...lol,this is all dumb and confusing

Comment

Who ever is advising Vanes is giving him really bad advice. He isn't going to get a shot at Canelo. At least not yet. Canelo has a too big a following and his promoters won't put him in with a guy who has no fan base. Canelo is never going to fight the likes of Vanes, or Molina and Lara for that matter.
      Canelo is being build for a big fight with Chavez Jr., Mayweather or possibly (if TR and GB actually agree) a Pacquiao fight.

Vanes needs to focus on building his own name, and some sort of fan base. Had he taken on both Lara and Angulo and beat them his stock would be higher right now.

Comment

damn...AGAIN VANES?

LOL at him trying to drag Canelo into it as the reason why he keep turning Lara down

Vanes is the US Version of Vyacheslav Senchenko....A FUKIN BUM HOLDING A BELT HOSTAGE!

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
          Sure Vanes is a ***** BUT DID THE WBC MADE THE GUARANTEED? I wouldn't trust those crooks.And why would Vanes take the chance to go to Mexico and get robbed? I find it hilarious that all of the sudden Kirkland is the mandatory after sitting for months patiently @ #15 in the wbc rankings even after steam rolling Angulo for a shot.At this rate we'll get 6 semi eliminators to this guy.
          if you gonna get robbed of a victory you gonna get robbed,it doesn't matter where it's at...look at campillo/cloud...martinez/cintron...williams/lara....juanma/salido(juanma was ahead on a card i think)....bad decisions happen everywhere..in germany,japan,everywhere

Comment

I would drop Vanes from my ratings. He refuses to fight.

Comment

he is lucky he didnt take the lara fight or he was getting sparked out.
              another top rank fighter ducking

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                First Martirosyan doesn't fight Angulo because it didn't make financial sense now this. I don't know whether it's his uncle giving him bad advice or him just not wanting to take these fights but his career is going nowhere soon if it keeps up like this.

he called angulo out the week he signed the kirkland contract after that as well

he's a complete coward
                he calls guys out to get his name out there and then refuses the fights.

total clown

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  if you gonna get robbed of a victory you gonna get robbed,it doesn't matter where it's at...look at campillo/cloud...martinez/cintron...williams/lara....juanma/salido(juanma was ahead on a card i think)....bad decisions happen everywhere..in germany,japan,everywhere

There's a reason why he said he wasnt going to Mexico.Why not in Vegas?

To make things clear,Canelo is being paved for Mayweather easily.Free belt,probably the only guy in boxing history with the most shot fighters on resume,failed to make weight on his title shot, and since then hasnt done nothing.Time to step up the paper champ circus tour.
                  Last edited by AP♠; 05-09-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

This guy Vanes needs to be banned from boxing.

Comment

How many eliminators has Vanes already fought for Canelo and who did he fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X