Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Turns Down Final WBC Eliminator With Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see, Angulo ducked Lara & tried to take the easy rout knowing Kirkland had glass jaw & now he's out of the picture when the tables were turned on him & got KO'd..Then Vanes talked S H I T about fighters ducking him mean while he's ducked Angulo & Lara but still wants a shot at the title..Well if 1 takes a good look at Canelo's career he's hasn't fought anyone to deserv a world title(yet he has one) & since he got the title he hasn't faced a real challenger that deserves a title shot..So maybe that's what Vanes is looking at & thinks he could get the same break.. & Lara who hasn't ducked anyone & deserves a shot is stuck looking for a shot that no one wants to give him..
    Last edited by Tomasio; 05-09-2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Good for Martirosyan...I agree with his team's stance. There should be a contractual obligation for the winner to get the title shot, if they are going to call it a title eliminator.

Comment

Vanes is b*tch made.

He wouldn't fight Angulo so Kirkland stepped in and whipped his butt. Now he won't fight Lara either....I hope someone else gets the chance to step in for that top spot. Maybe Carlos Molina.

Comment

But Canelo has to fight the winner, Fight your mandatory period, I dont think Vanes deserve the fight, dont think Matt Hatton deserves it neither, Lara should get the number 1 spot if he can fight another tough fight at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Vanes is a twitter warrior not a boxing warrior.
            LOL, now that's funny.

Comment

**** vanes ***** ass!!!!!!

Comment

LOL

Vanes will have his excuses ready...

Shame I can't witness Lara destroy Vanes.

Comment

Been saying this dude is a ***** for yrs. str8 *****

Comment

I can understand his viewpoint...Canelo does nothing but take on optional mandos (Cintron, Gomez, Mosley...I mean really?) and all these dudes keep taking eachother out while Canelo sits pretty trying to land a shot at Cotto or Mayweather, but isn't fighting anyone.

The kid is suspect, fight your mandos, then take an optional, then the mandos so that you won't be completely *****made. There are some great fights to be had at 154 and he should be cleaning house and making a name for himself. Somebody needs to beat that ass

As for Vanes, I understand his viewpoint, but ultimately, there are other belts to go for and you can still do good things if your a good fighter (which no one knows, since he ain't fighting anyone good) and make a stamp. ALl he's doing is trying to get to the mountain top w/o working for it and making a name for himself off of the Ginger.

I can't stand none of these new guys

Comment

Sure Vanes is a ***** BUT DID THE WBC MADE THE GUARANTEED? I wouldn't trust those crooks.And why would Vanes take the chance to go to Mexico and get robbed? I find it hilarious that all of the sudden Kirkland is the mandatory after sitting for months patiently @ #15 in the wbc rankings even after steam rolling Angulo for a shot.At this rate we'll get 6 semi eliminators to this guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X