No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Turns Down Final WBC Eliminator With Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    I was going to come in here and call Vanes a ducker and coward, but after reading what is it that he wants, a guarantee that the winner of him and Lara will get Canelo for the WBC title. He makes sense.

That's not really asking for too much. The WBC needs to stop protecting Chavez Jr and Canelo, and make them fight who they're supposed to fight.

Though Vanes does look bad turning down all of these fights against what would have been the best names he's ever fought. He has an excuse for every fight he's turned down, but after a while, you're just gonna look like you're scared and never want to step up. And it isn't like he's turning down these guys and fighting other top guys. He's just not fighting anybody worth it at all. Boxing is a business, but Vanes is crossing the line and he's just hurting himself.
    I don't see Lara or Kirkland begging for a "guarantee" at Canelo. So why the fk does he care? He's not the only one fighting eliminators.

Comment

• vanes yous a hoe...hoe!! that should be the next title to a rap song!
      these dudes are soft! your told to fight and they back off! vanes what did you expect they were gonna ask you to do? play badminton with Lara...
      cuz yous a hoe...hoe

Comment

• So just how many times do we have to see this Vanes guy withdraw from a fight that is expected to be nice for our entertainment? The guy will never be a 'pay to watch' kind of fighter. I'm guessing that Vanes can easily bail out even from a Nobuhiro Ishida fight

Comment

• Punk ayus nukka ..I knew this dude had no heart frm wen he sparred wid Chavez jr

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Vanes' health comes first.

Comment

• Lol..people still take Vanes seriously? Dude should let Vince McMahon select his next opponent

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                oh yeah! i forgot about that! what exactly did he say though?
                He was just telling Mosley to fight him and saying he was a coward. Mosley basically made him feel dumb by pointing out how he's never heard of the guy so why should he give him a shot. Then Mosley said he could fight his son and Vanes bashed him & his son. Dudes a clown straight up!

Comment

• I've ran out of amusing anecdotes to describe Vanes' lack of balls.

Comment

• A Top Rank fighter ducking tough competition? What a shock! It's so rare to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                      Vanes ducking a tough fight? In other news, the sun will rise tomorrow.
                      Lmao what a joke vanes is. Why do all these poeple follow this clown???

Comment

Working...
                      X