Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Turns Down Final WBC Eliminator With Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dislike certain boxers for good reason...Vanes is one of them. Told ya'll dude was a fraud....Lara would beat him and so would Canelo....with ease.

Comment

first off i am not a fan of vanes but

for those that are calling a vanes a coward. you guys dont see the big picture
      golden boy and wbc are protecting canelo

vanes already fought an elimantor and won

then the wbc orders him to fight another elimantor against angulo

and he says no

so angulo and kirkland fight an elimantor and kirkland win

so goldenboy keeps kirkland busy by signing him to fight molina

now the wbc orders another elimantor between vanes and lara

i understand casual fan being fans of canelo but hardcore boxing junkie that follow the sport how could you be a fan of canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        To be fair, he had the bravery to spar with JCC JR so no one can dispute he's willing to put his life on the line.
        I agree....to step in the ring with a huge cheating drunk is quite the risky move

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
          first off i am not a fan of vanes but

for those that are calling a vanes a coward. you guys dont see the big picture
          golden boy and wbc are protecting canelo

vanes already fought an elimantor and won

then the wbc orders him to fight another elimantor against angulo

and he says no

so angulo and kirkland fight an elimantor and kirkland win

so goldenboy keeps kirkland busy by signing him to fight molina

now the wbc orders another elimantor between vanes and lara

i understand casual fan being fans of canelo but hardcore boxing junkie that follow the sport how could you be a fan of canelo?
          HAha....wut? I don't know, I guess because the guy is calling out the top names in boxing and just whooped a Mosley that is more dangerous than Angulo, Kirkland or Vanes. I've never seen the kid say he didn't want to fight anyone or make up any excuse to avoid a fight, he fights who is in front of him and he does what he has to do to win. I looks like he'll be fighting the "scary beast" Kirkland next as he headlines his first PPV while the older Vanes will be fighting another hopeless scrub on a non-televised card.

I can see Golden girl trying to protect him but that isn't his fault, he is very marketable. I also don't see him on Twitter every 5 minutes claiming he'll whoop all these guys and then switching up his tune when it becomes reality....I watch a lot of boxing too.

Comment

He made his name smack talking and calling out all the names then goes missing when one comes his way.

Comment

Well who does he want to fight? He's running out of options and credibility. After all that BS he spread earlier, now he won't fight anybody, what a let down. I was a Vanes Fan and was sure he would show the world as soon as he got in the ring with a contender, but now he's ducking everyone. He obviously lacks confidence, he isn't sure of himself, and Saul Roman is not even a gate keeper, Vanes has to step up, or step aside.

Comment

The road seems long for Vanes, but he should have took this ride. Its a hell of a lot closer to where hes tryin to go. What if he loses to a less popular name, than hell be set way back and may never gets a shot like this again. He ought to fight Angulo now.

Comment

Vanes is all BARK and no BITE! He clearly does not want to get in the ring with top level fighters!!! Who gives a damn about a sparring session? Those are with bigger gloves, headgear, etc. He was willing to fight other guys but NOT Lara and NOT Angulo, end of story!
                  Last edited by richardt; 05-09-2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    "I want a fight. I'll fight anybody, anywhere"

"We have an opponent for you"

"who?"

"Lara"

"WBC is crooked. Im not fighting"
                    basically.........................

Comment

• Douchbag vanes

What a Punk for not stepping up to the plate and fighting lara. He Knows damn well that lara kirkland and saul alvarez would all beat him. This Guy is all talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X