Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer Wanted Peterson To "Whip Khan's Ass"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Bradley and his camp are pathetic.
    After Bradley beats Pac you and Khan are gonna be crying and begging for Bradley to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      After Bradley beats Pac you and Khan are gonna be crying and begging for Bradley to fight him.
      This just might happen. I love how people are writing Bradley off. Bradley may shock the world.

Comment

No ****!!!!!!!! He wanted Peterson to beat him , so Bradley didn't have to fight him. He could duck him again, he already did once.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          This just might happen. I love how people are writing Bradley off. Bradley may shock the world.
          Man i heard all this stuff before a decade ago when it was Tito vs Bernard. Aint no man unbeatable and Pac is 33 years old with over 50 fights. People need to take their blinders off. Bradley will be the most technically skilled fighter Pac has ever faced thats still in his physical prime.

Comment

bradley WILL lose to pacquiao.....bradley just isn't that good. pac will win on june 9th guaranteed. bradley is still a good opponent for pac though.

Comment

Originally posted by slackblick View Post
              bradley WILL lose to pacquiao.....bradley just isn't that good. pac will win on june 9th guaranteed. bradley is still a good opponent for pac though.

Yeah like the guy that i bet told me tito was gonna smash bernard. ok we will see sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                I was already begging Bradley to fight him last year but he pusssied out.

Comment

After Bradley jobs to pac on may.9 he will be the one begging for a pay day against khan

Comment

team bradley are shameless they should just keep quite they already shown there true colours

Comment

Of course he did, Bradley would of loved it if a P.E.D, Steroid ridden petersen got rid of Khan for him.

Worry about Pac, Bradley, your gonna get railed

Comment

Working...
                      X