Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer Wanted Peterson To "Whip Khan's Ass"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    Khan should take on Jesse Vargas as a replacement
    for Peterson. If he wins he will get Floyd.

Aks Floyd.

Jesse just fought a couple of days ago and he fought at 147. I doubt he can make 140 in less than two weeks plus Forbes didn't exactly take it easy on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
      Khan will get a Mayweather fight. I will bet you all your points. Khan will end up the greater fighther and he already is the richer one LOL.

Khan has endorsements and is richer.

He lost a SD to a cheater but his stock is up again.

Bradley will be destroyed after Pacquiao.
      Khan will get Floyd I agree,even if he had lost to Peterson I believe a fight with May would have still happened..GBP has had this fight in mind for sometime,and they will see their investment make good if it's the last thing they do..

What if Bradley beats Pac(which is not a long shot imo)??What will ya say then??

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
        Jesse just fought a couple of days ago and he fought at 147. I doubt he can make 140 in less than two weeks plus Forbes didn't exactly take it easy on him.
        Yeah. I was just kidding. How can I forget that uneventful, boring fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Khan will get Floyd I agree,even if he had lost to Peterson I believe a fight with May would have still happened..GBP has had this fight in mind for sometime,and they will see their investment make good if it's the last thing they do..

What if Bradley beats Pac(which is not a long shot imo)??What will ya say then??
          why would floyd fight Khan coming off of 2 losses??

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
            why would floyd fight Khan coming off of 2 losses??
            Easy answer,money..He also would not fight him right away,they would most likely feed Khan two beat able opponents to make the fight some what creditable..May is running out of opponents,and I doubt he fights Martinez anytime soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post

It's a longshot.

Bradley's gonna get his **** pushed in. I guarantee Khan will be one of the first things that comes out of his mouth in the aftermath.

Comment

Why is that Mr. Bradley's trainer? Cause your fighter ducked him big time cause he couldn't do it himself?

I mean, Khan told him to grow some balls to his own face and Bradley acted like he didn't even hear it.

Comment

Bradley and his camp are pathetic.

Comment

bradley didnt duck the running sissy khan. he was in a legal situation with shaw.he wanted out s especially to get the pacquiao fight and his biggest payday.smart move in this deadly sport. how hard is it for you immature, hating jackasses to understand that?win,lose,or draw it was a great career move.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Bradley and his camp are pathetic.
                      Why???????????

Comment

Working...
                      X