No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Confirms Haye-Chisora Details, Rips Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
    is the penny only just beginning to drop mate?

No, so far he has been as good as he word! He said he would be undisputed champ at cruiser and he did. Then he said he would decpaitate Wvaldimir and retire by 30 years old and he . . . . . . wait a minute, oh yeah

Comment

@mrdavidhaye: I have a funny feeling I may have a busy day today....

Comment

i must be the only person who doesnt want to see this fight (i'll still watch though)

Not for any stupid moral reasons, i just dont wanna see Haye batter Chisora and put up with another 2 years of his bull**** "Im gonna beat the brothers" statements while he faces the winner of the Pov Rahman fight (If Pov loses Haye will be bragging about how he's gonna beat the 269 year old Lennox Lewis conqueror), then whilst saying he cant get a deal done with the Klits he'll take on the mighty undefeated fighting gypsy Tyson "punch myself in the face" Fury before waiting until Vitali is 50 and throwing 5 punches a rd running from him to win his belt and declaring himself the best HW in the world and retiring instead of rematching Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          The BBBoC are a bunch of ****s. they were very unfair to Chisora because other people who have done what Chisora has done got away with minor fines.They ill-treated Chisora because he was born in Zimbabwe that's all. Thanks to Warren and his good team Chisora will not be denied a chance to earn a living.I hope the BBBoC can concentrate on the amatuers because they are a bunch of amatuers. Can you imagine,the BBBoC representative in Germany on fight night was not at the hearing.They never wanted Chisora to have a fair hearing.
          Absolute garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            i must be the only person who doesnt want to see this fight (i'll still watch though)

Not for any stupid moral reasons, i just dont wanna see Haye batter Chisora and put up with another 2 years of his bull**** "Im gonna beat the brothers" statements while he faces the winner of the Pov Rahman fight (If Pov loses Haye will be bragging about how he's gonna beat the 269 year old Lennox Lewis conqueror), then whilst saying he cant get a deal done with the Klits he'll take on the mighty undefeated fighting gypsy Tyson "punch myself in the face" Fury before waiting until Vitali is 50 and throwing 5 punches a rd running from him to win his belt and declaring himself the best HW in the world and retiring instead of rematching Wlad.

I wouldn't be surprised. I really wish people would stop giving Haye a pay-day. He's so god damn overrated.

Comment

I'll wait till I see 'em both in that ring before I get excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                The BBBoC are a bunch of ****s. they were very unfair to Chisora because other people who have done what Chisora has done got away with minor fines.They ill-treated Chisora because he was born in Zimbabwe that's all. Thanks to Warren and his good team Chisora will not be denied a chance to earn a living.I hope the BBBoC can concentrate on the amatuers because they are a bunch of amatuers. Can you imagine,the BBBoC representative in Germany on fight night was not at the hearing.They never wanted Chisora to have a fair hearing.
                Bull****. GTFO with this crap.

Comment

It's an easy way back to the big leagues for Haye. A win over Chisora and then Povetkin gives him the WBA "regular" title, so it's a bit more bargaining power for another Klitschko fight.

Either that or he could milk it for as long as it's worth IF he was to stay active. Fights against Fury, Price, Helenius all out there and all are fairly legitimate opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
                    It's an easy way back to the big leagues for Haye. A win over Chisora and then Povetkin gives him the WBA "regular" title, so it's a bit more bargaining power for another Klitschko fight.

Either that or he could milk it for as long as it's worth IF he was to stay active. Fights against Fury, Price, Helenius all out there and all are fairly legitimate opponents.
                    Haye vs Fury would be over in about 60 seconds. Fury would go down straight away. Price also would take a heavy beating.

Comment

the BBBoC is a joke & has made bad decisions one after the other. they are a disgrace to boxing & The biggest joke of a commision out there. i'm glad they are undermining them. they won't get a piece of the pie then.

Comment

Working...
                      X