Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is Back in Superfight Driver’s Seat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at my gifs.. then comment.. and tards everything in the article was right and exact..

Comment

Floyd sucked compared to Pac against Cotto.

Pac and Arum: "How about winner takes all?"

Floyd: "wait its like this ... wait wait... it like this.. hey...."

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
        look at my gifs.. then comment.. and tards everything in the article was right and exact..
        I would love to see how those gifs compare to a Pac-Cotto gif......LOL... you and your gifs FAIL... floyd is a Beiberite...

You poor Floyd fans keep getting embarrassed..

Comment

This is so Bias it makes Ronnie Nathanielsz look good when reporting on Manny. What is he talking about? Cotto went down twice when he fought Pacquiao and that was years ago, against Floyd, Cotto was almost bullying him to the ropes.

Comment

Floyd is already a top 5 TALENT and his resume is finally roundng out to make him top 20. Few more wins and he is top 10-5. YEAH I SAID IT!

Comment

Another piece of **** article written by a Floyd nuthugger. I stopped reading it after 3 paragraphs as it was so biased toward Floyd. I'm a neutral fan and this kind of bull**** article really annoys me.

People within the sport must want to puke when they read this! I hope you didn't get paid for it Lyle you ****ing moron!

Comment

lol I might agree with the article but damn did DLT write this?

Comment

Originally posted by matt73uk View Post
                  Another piece of **** article written by a Floyd nuthugger. I stopped reading it after 3 paragraphs as it was so biased toward Floyd. I'm a neutral fan and this kind of bull**** article really annoys me.

People within the sport must want to puke when they read this! I hope you didn't get paid for it Lyle you ****ing moron!
                  ^^^ This word for word! Its like a photo negative of a Ronnie Nathanielz article, but the funniest thing about the thread is reading all the bumsniffing Floydiots like, "yeah, spot on and objective".

Arseholes!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Lmao. Lyle is Floyd's version of Nathanielz. But at least he tells a story better. But even as a huge Floyd fan there are times I'm like "wtf did I just read??" Smh...
                    At least with Lyle we don't get crap like "the astute promoter", "fighter of the decade", "fisticuff great" before every reference to the promoter or fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterinMI View Post
                      At least with Lyle we don't get crap like "the astute promoter", "fighter of the decade", "fisticuff great" before every reference to the promoter or fighter.
                      That doesnt excuse it though does it? Thats like saying 'This arselicker is alright because he eats slightly less ass than that arselicker'. Smh

Comment

Working...
                      X