Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather vs Cotto Change Your Opinion on Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    Can you name any off the top of the head?
    Well, what do casual fans look at? They look at records.
    A lot of Floyd casual fans argue that he beats pac simply because he's undefeated.
    A lot of Pacquiao casual fans claim he can beat Mayweather because he beat everyone Mayweather beat better (except Marquez).
    With this common opponent, skip Bayless probably has a boner for what he'll talk about next on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      I know he's great at operating on the ropes especially when it comes to maneuver and countering body shots and looping head hooks, but Manny doesn't throw these type of punches when he had his opponents against the ropes, he throw his punches from crazy angles and aim most of his punches upstairs.

[IMG]http://***********.com/media/simple/22438/b5d0354a5893.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://***********.com/media/simple/22438/db3f7adea4ba.gif[/IMG]
      Manny doesn't really vary his attack, it might work once or twice but Floyd is not going to get hit again and again by head hunting. The head is harder to hit than teh body, unless you are focused on defending the body~

Also Cotto sucks on the ropes~

Comment

No because this fight was at 154 which is 9 pounds less than what he fought Pac at. Miguel had no power at 145. T

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          i think so too.
          I got 100 million saying Pacquiao beats Bradley

Comment

doesn't really matter...it's all speculation anyway. the fight has to happen to give credence to those opinions. what i can't stand are people saying floyd will beat pac and the fight doesn't need to happen. they prefer fantasy over reality.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              doesn't really matter...it's all speculation anyway. the fight has to happen to give credence to those opinions. what i can't stand are people saying floyd will beat pac and the fight doesn't need to happen. they prefer fantasy over reality.
              Floyd's trying to get the fight made.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                I got 100 million saying Pacquiao beats Bradley
                im not gonna bet on that because even if bradley does win, chances are hes gonna get robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Floyd's trying to get the fight made.
                  then why do you think the fight hasn't happened yet? who are you blaming?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    im not gonna bet on that because even if bradley does win, chances are hes gonna get robbed.
                    Pick a sports writer and we will use his scorecard, Who do you want, Lederman, Iole, Rafael, who do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Pick a sports writer and we will use his scorecard, Who do you want, Lederman, Iole, Rafael, who do you want?
                      lmao, u make it seem as if i trust them either. i trust myself. im not betting on any pac fights. im not dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X