Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather vs Cotto Change Your Opinion on Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 30%Cottoxposeu
    130-135 hof..140-154 legacy is mediocre at best.
    how long have you been watching boxing? if you dont mind me asking.
    Leonard days my man........does that give you a better understanding about how long I have been watch boxing?

What person in their right mind can say that Floyd Mayweather is overrated?
    See now I have to question your age because you seem to be uneducated about this guy.

If you have watched Floyds career....then you must respect it.

Ask any fighter or ex fighter and i bet they all respect Floyd.
    So how can a guy like yourself who has never boxed a day in your life not respect him?

Comment

Just the opposite it made me think Floyd gives him even more of an arse whooping than I figured. As a matter of fact, I'm figuring there is no way Manny fights him now.

Comment

The fight also show me that Floyd will throw combos just like JMM did against Manny. Straight right, left uppercut, left hook, ect, Manny is a wide open for these punches. It's not going to be easy for Manny to win on activity since Floyd would let his hands go. The only thing Floyd would need to avoid is laying against the ropes.

Comment

who cares there both done

they both just lost millions by not fighting each other

pacqiao will probably lose vs bradley

Comment

Morales, barrera, marquez? no? just saying
            anyway you dont sound like someone worth debating even.
            Floyd at 135 beats the 3 of them on the same night , and he wouldnt force Morales to a weight stipulation after he got beat and he wouldnt duck Raheem , Manny had wars with those guys and Floyd would beat them easy .

Look at JMM now , same fight with Pac so its a relative yardstick because nothing changed in the outcomes Pac still needed to rob him , and Floyd schools JMM like an amateur a total class above him .

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              The fight also show me that Floyd will throw combos just like JMM did against Manny. Straight right, left uppercut, left hook, ect, Manny is a wide open for these punches. It's not going to be easy for Manny to win on activity since Floyd would let his hands go. The only thing Floyd would need to avoid is laying against the ropes.
              He probably could lay on the ropes, because Manny still needs to get to that spot and Floyd on the ropes is really going to know that spot. I think Manny would end up smothering himself or let Floyd get away when he tries to back off a bit to get to the proper spot. Not to mention Floyd would be throwing short counter punches in there and tying up.

Floyd on the ropes looks enticing but it is hard to not fall for his trap and Manny is not exactly the most thoughtful guy with his offense.

Comment

leonard 80s era i see.
                you do agree he ducked the hagler rematch?

FLOYD IS DEFINITELY OVerrated by his fanboys. GOAT? IMPRESSIVE resume? LMAO.

man how can i respect floyd when i saw the 70s, 80s and 90s. nope floyd aint made from the same cloth as them ATG most definitely.
                No matter what era you saw.......Floyd is an all time great.
                The great fighters and trainers of old will tell you the same.

I give credit where credit is do.

Comment

Originally posted by Aoki
                  Wait, so Pacquiao can tie up, smother, cut off, jab with or get physical with Mayweather? He wouldn't be able to do none of the above, it's practically the same mismatch I think it's going to be, and I didn't see any decline in Floyd, at least not any decline from the Marquez, Mosley and Ortiz fight.
                  You mean like Manny cut off and caught Mosley , lol Floyd is too strong for Manny physically , has too great a defense and is too much of ring genius , Manny will not have a clue how to deal with Floyd , no CW weakening here son and Floyd can muscle it with a 154 Cotto that Manny will not fight then he will have no trouble dealing with Manny in the strength department .

You got no idea how much the CWs help Manny , he can beat Cotto and Oscar and struggles with a LW that Floyd schooled like a LW , GTFOH take the CWS off Manny and Floyd owns him .

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Boom Green K, That is the same combo Marquez has been hitting Pacquiao with for 7 years and now Floyd can throw it. And not only can he throw it but he is faster, longer and stronger then Marquez. RIPAC

Comment

Lets just say 154lbs cotto smashes 145lbs cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X