Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: We Proved Mayweather is Not Invincible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These type of post-fight reactions are really showing how highly Mayweather is regarded. I guess Cotto's team feels they won a moral victory. Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Miguel, or any other fighter for that matter, does not receive extra points in a round because it was competitive. I had Floyd winning 117-111.

You lost! Accept it and move on.

Comment

• Actually.......

Actually, Cotto got the blood and the glory. He never said what he'd do to Floyd, it was the other way around. That's what happens when you are not humble and run your mouth all the time! BET he still sore from what Cotto did to him.

Comment

• Cotto didt prove shiiiiit he only won 3rds he might of brusied up may but thats about it,I would say I like this diaz trainer iam very impressed by him had he had a better fighter then shop worn cotto this fight would have had a a diffrent ending
        Last edited by wizard king; 05-07-2012, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• mayweather could of toyed with that robot...mayweather instead decided to stand and trade to give his fans a little bit of excitement ..if he boxed properly that slow robotic shaved head mongoloid would have no chance to touch the great floyd mayweather.

Comment

• I bet $100 that Cotto's wife would leave before the 10th round :~(. I scored it 8-4 Mayweather.

Comment

• I thought Cotto would muscle Floyd around more, and land the rougher punches, but Floyd seemed stronger than Cotto, and he landed the harder shots. Floyds inactivity gave Cotto his points.

Comment

• I'm sorry but can someone tell me if I was watching a different fight.

A guy looses by a WIDE margin and he feels that he has stood up to the beast? He should be thanking Floyd for not asking him for a catchweight.
                Which he could have because it seems that beating a guy at a catchweight if PRAISED IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT.

THIS FIGHT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE.

Comment

• cotto more than proved himself as still a legit elite fighter, floyd jr, sr and roger have all praised him why all this biased fools keep hating on him. cotto said he would show the blueprint on how to beat floyd and he did while floyd said he was going to ko cotto and wasnt even close. Not only he wiped off that smirk from floyds face by rd4 but he repeadly made the commentators swallow their words throughout the fight saying cotto wont be able to do this or that or hell fade on the second half or floyd would break him etc,etc... i cant wait to see cotto back on the ring again and i hope its canelo his next opponent!!

Comment

• Pedro diaz was right, the only men invincible are those in movies. he had a good gameplan and improved cotto's defense. unfortunatly they came up short but great job team cotto, puerto rico should be proud of cotto's effort.

Comment

• How did they prove he is not invincible? If anything, they strengthened the argument that he is invincible.

Comment

Working...
                      X