Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: We Proved Mayweather is Not Invincible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    4 rounds max.

Your being incredibly bias if you are finding more rounds than that.
    Really? What rounds did you only give Cotto? Would love to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
      i had cotto winning 5,6,8,9,and 10
      same here and you could make a case for 3 & 7 being a close round

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
        If you gave Cotto only 2 rounds WTF were you watching because it wasn't the Cotto/Mayweather fight. Cotto: 2,3,5,6,8. Although Cotto didn't do enough to win the fight I thought he did enough to win 5 or 6 rounds. He won only 2 or 3 rounds?
        Man what the hell are you smoking? First off 1-4 cotto won nothing in those x4 rounds. I gave him x3 rounds and again he could get no more than x4 and that was being generous.....

It was a onesided fight. But cotto did good in that he finished the fight....

Comment

• I gave Cotto round 3, 6 and 8. Can't argue with 8-4. But 7-5 is pushing it. Mayweather clearly won the fight.

Comment

• Cotto will use Arum in his next fight like FLoyd uses GBP for his fights.

To go on the record I think Compubox counted a lot of punches landed on Cotto's gloves and did not count the majority that Cotto landed on Floy's body
            Last edited by Puya; 05-07-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boriblaze1 View Post
              cotto lost 115-113 , 116-112 at the most but ud for sure!
              117-111 or even 118-110 were crazy it was a much closer fight then that. Had cotto winning 5-4 after 9 rounds.

Even compubox number had cotto landing at higher connect in 4 rounds.
              And he was also the aggressor bringing the fight to mayweather. Body shots count for something but i guess the judges don't see it that way. Cotto landed many clean shots on mayweather. Cotto did lose in a close hard fought fight.

With a 7-1 favorite in his home town what did you expect. This was a much closer fight then oscar de la hoya vs mayweather and that ended in a sd.
              wtf?????

I am speechless lol....

It was onesided man.....

Give it up.... Cotto should have explained himself, but he ran to the dressing room with dem goddamn pink socks lying talking about he had to tinkle..lol

what grown man cant hold his urine??? Lol

even his mom knew he lost....

Comment

• Watched the fight for the third
                Time today.... I gave Cotto. 2 rounds, 3 being generous.... Crazy how a fighter can win 3 rounds and take it as a moral victory... Cotto fought well and looked strong, RESPECT! but Floyd beat em at his game winning the first 5 rounds... The last seven rounds he fought Cotto at his own game and won 5 out of 7.... Like i said, if you want to be generous, give Cotto 3 rounds....

Comment

• Originally posted by BoriBlaze1 View Post
                  Cotto lost 115-113 , 116-112 at the most but UD for Sure!
                  117-111 or even 118-110 were crazy it was a much closer fight then that. Had Cotto winning 5-4 after 9 rounds.

Even Compubox number had Cotto landing at higher connect in 4 rounds.
                  And he was also the aggressor bringing the fight to Mayweather. Body shots count for something but I guess the judges don't see it that way. Cotto landed Many clean shots on Mayweather. Cotto did lose in a close hard fought fight.

With a 7-1 favorite in his Home Town what did you expect. This was a much closer fight then Oscar De La Hoya vs Mayweather and that ended in a SD.
                  Round 1-5 were so easy to score, they all went to Floyd. So that leaves 6-9, Cotto didnt win round 7 or 9.

Thank God some of you guys aint judges.

Comment

• if it was top rank cotto would have won. LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Do casual fans understand that they can watch a competitive, entertaining fight that is 120-108 x 3...but is still competitive?

Scorecards don't always reflect how competitive a fight was.

One of Floyd's most entertaining and competitive fights was Jesus Chavez. But Floyd was still well ahead on the cards. Something like 7-2.
                      Agree 100% haye gets bashed about the klitscko fight but the rounds were close rounds there was nothing in it

Comment

Working...
                      X