Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Ponders Retirement, Admits Options are Low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion, Pacquiao's achievements comapared with mayweather are superior in boxing... mayweather has more skills but the better all round fighter is Pacquiao hands down... Plus Pac is an 8 division champion.

Comment

Please make this true. Best thing that could happen to the sport.

Comment

In terms of lucrative options, I see Floyd's point. Other than pacquiao, there is no fighter out there that brings the kind of money he is looking for and used to. Canelo could but he isn't ready. I wish he'd give Sergio a chance at 154 but most likely will never happen.

Comment

fight pacquiao or STFU & fade away...

Comment

In terms of 147, there's only one person left and they clearly can't get that fight made.

That's really all that is left. Much like Pacquiao, Mayweather doesn't belong anywhere higher than 147. He went up for Miguel as he's the #3 draw in the sport and also to make a good fight, but he shouldn't be fighting up there when he can only come in at 148 on the night.

Comment

Floyd only fights once a year while waiting for some other elite fighter to drift out of their prime. So doesn't he sorta go into semi-retirement after each of his fights?

Comment

There will always be options and Floyd knows after this there wont be any coming back. Make one last run then call it quits.

Comment

it prolly would be better for the sport everybody would stop chasing him n we would get more fights between all these top 147-154lb guys, but he should fight at least 2 more fights

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                    In my opinion, Pacquiao's achievements comapared with mayweather are superior in boxing... mayweather has more skills but the better all round fighter is Pacquiao hands down... Plus Pac is an 8 division champion.
                    theyre pretty close. id give the edge to pac, but it isnt as far as it once was. either way, its about time they both retire. but watch them try to make a fight with each other when no1 longer cares about them.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      WBA junior middleweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) admits that he's considering the possibility of retirement because his options are running low in terms of potential opponents. At the moment, Mayweather says his mindset is "80-20" in favor of hanging up the gloves.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      one down...one to go!!!

BOTH dudes want to have it THEIR way(no names)....so we didn't get to see THE fight we wanted....NOW they're getting touched and busted up by dudes they are supposed to starch...LMAO...those dudes can't expect special love without EARNING it....I wish those 2 more blood and more in the ring problems....may god look over them still but they bring the evil outta mofos

Comment

Working...
                      X